• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2010 Asia Only

When did you filled your application for dv 2010??...I filled mine like a day before the deadline

I have no hopes anymore for waiting for my NL in the USA... looks like those abroad in Asia already received them. Usually, we are in the USA receive faster if we got selected :(

I have no hopes anymore for waiting for my NL in the USA... looks like those abroad in Asia already received them. Usually, we are in the USA receive faster if we got selected :(

I agree too. We should have recieved earlier than people who received outside US.

I think you need to stable to the ds... forms on the top left, but dont forget tu put photoes in little envelope.

I think I should just give up hope now. It seems like people in Bangladesh started to receive their NLs a long time ago. I was really hoping this would be my year. Oh, well. :)

Best of luck to the rest of you!

I think I should just give up hope now. It seems like people in Bangladesh started to receive their NLs a long time ago. I was really hoping this would be my year. Oh, well. :)

Best of luck to the rest of you!

Things may not be at an end yet. The Nepal post office website is likely a good gauge of where things are and strong support for saying that not all NLs have been received. If you look at their website (gpo.gov.np/DvSrchResult.aspx), Nepal has only received 375 NLs so far. Compare this figure to their previous years' results in terms of letters received: 2009=1891, 2008=2562, 2007=1529, 2006=1934. Nepal is nowhere even near the half way mark to getting their "usual" amount of NLs (ie. in the thousand(s)). As such, perhaps not speculation to say we are not done yet.

I guess I won't give up hope just yet, then. I wasn't really urging others to give up, by the way, if that's what I sounded like earlier. I'm sure there are still many, many people who will be getting their NLs over the next few weeks. Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting to get your letters! :)

Don't loose hope guys...Just heard from a guy from Nepal and he said he got his NL today...Case num around 25K...so there is still hope I guess..

he got it in nepal or us? as i know for asia region is around 10k til 17k.
Dont lose hope yet . . . only 30% to 40% of asia winners were out. More to come . . .
This year asia is the last drawing region of the program.
Wait your turn, guy. . .

Hi...

I posted a message regarding my winning the DV-2010 in another thread and was suggested to post here...

My CN is AS00024xxx. Is this number low or high?

I received my letter on June 8 with the letter dated May 28. I'm currently in the U.S.

Congratulation GA777, anyway which states do you live? And what is date of post mark?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi GA777 (Garuda Airline ? :))
Congratulation ! Found 2 of winners from Indonesia, NL dated May 5
But you are in USA and NL dated May 28 (I know you from Indonesia too)
We do hope that balance of NLs are just on the way to our mail box, hopefully :)

Hi GA777 (Garuda Airline ? :))
Congratulation ! Found 2 of winners from Indonesia, NL dated May 5
But you are in USA and NL dated May 28 (I know you from Indonesia too)
We do hope that balance of NLs are just on the way to our mail box, hopefully :)

Thanks!

Good guess! I am a fan of the great airline Garuda Indonesia... hence my nickname... :)

Congratulation GA777, anyway which states do you live? And what is date of post mark?

Thanks. The envelope was postmarked June 5, 2009 (Friday) and I received it on Monday. I live in the midwest.