• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2008--AOS only

I finally got my interview letter for July 9th. Watever my Senators office did, sure worked. Am so excited.

Yeahhh for you....
See even though your biometrics were way after me (mine was April 9)

your interview is on July 9, mine is on the July 25th....

it really varies folks...
my local USCIS told me that after they got them in the local office (end of april) they would give me an interview in 3 months.
and they did...

When you get an interview date, it seems relaxing.

Yeahhh for you....
See even though your biometrics were way after me (mine was April 9)

your interview is on July 9, mine is on the July 25th....

it really varies folks...
my local USCIS told me that after they got them in the local office (end of april) they would give me an interview in 3 months.
and they did...

When you get an interview date, it seems relaxing.

yeah, it feels good but i don't know the relaxating part. :D
Anyways, am trying not to stress out about the interview. I know alot of folks said they stressed out about it but it turned out to be a peice of cake. Am hoping it is thesame for me too.

Hey guys,

Is there anybody who is adjusting status in North Carolina? Our paperwork is in Charlotte, but they just opened a new office closer from our house and the IO from this new office cannot supposedly to give us any info because the file is in Charlotte and they don't have access to it... They said they will require a transfer, but I'm wondering if they will actually do it or they just said so. By the other hand I cannot make en infopass in Charlotte because when I type in our zip code the website doesn't give anymore that option only the option for the new office which is in Durham...I'm thinking to type in a Charlotte zipcode in order to get an appointment there but is it going to get me in trouble??? What do you think. Anybody in the same situation?

Thanks

I'm thinking to type in a Charlotte zipcode in order to get an appointment there but is it going to get me in trouble?
IMHO it's OK to use Charlotte zip, you may be staying in a hotel there, or just visiting for a long time, and your zip on the driver's license does not have to match with the zip you enter to get the infopass (mine didn't match).

IMHO it's OK to use Charlotte zip, you may be staying in a hotel there, or just visiting for a long time, and your zip on the driver's license does not have to match with the zip you enter to get the infopass (mine didn't match).

Thanks. I'll do that in a week or so if I don't get any updates on my case.

Finally my number is current in August

Hi all,

Its been long since I have logged in. I had not expected that my number would be current. but it finally did.

Good luck to those who are having interviews....

CN2008AS14xxx

Hi,
My EAD and AP online case status changed to card production ordered and approved. It seems, case number has nothing to do with EAD and AP approval and they had to finish EAD and AP within 90 days that they did. But still no news for my FBI name check and interview letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck wit ur interview john kent dont forget to give us the 411 as soon as u can.

LOL. I had a very good interview. No originals were asked other than passport, EAD and I-94. i was approved but the guy was having a hard time getting to Department of State Site to order for my Visa but he said sometimes the computer takes a while. he said everything looked great and that i should be getting my card in about 2wks to 30days and he took my I-94.
So, I'll let y'all know when my status changes online if it does change and also when i get the card.
The interview was a breeze. it took about 5 mins other than him trying to get on his very slow compuer. if you have been legal in the US and have not violated ur status, there's nothing to worry about.

I was going to ask, When u guys got ur receipt back from KCC, did it have any kind of Official logo stamped on it other than the stamp that says paid.
The Immigration guy was saying that the original was suppose to have some kind of seal on it which i told him it didn't. Well, he knew i was telling him the truth. he said the visa number will not be generated if i had not paid. Anyways, i paid so am not worried about that. I'll be waiting patiently now for the card.
Disregard the typo's if there's any. Am trying to get off this computer. Gotta go. later guys

Just checked my status online, and its says card production ordered. Thank you very much to everyone that has been alot of help to me. I do really appreciate it.
ooh my Gosh, i can't believe this whole process is over. Thank God.

LOL. I had a very good interview. No originals were asked other than passport, EAD and I-94. i was approved but the guy was having a hard time getting to Department of State Site to order for my Visa but he said sometimes the computer takes a while. he said everything looked great and that i should be getting my card in about 2wks to 30days and he took my I-94.

Congratulations!!