• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2017 - Questions

India is not eligible. Kenya is.

You can both enter and double your chances.

You would truthfully put down your place of birth as India but that you are claiming eligibility through Kenya because of your wife.

Bear in mind that, if you win, both of you will need to meet the education requirements. In normal cases, it's only the principal who has to qualify but, if you are cross charging, both have to qualify.

If I win?? What if my wife win?? Still we need to meet the requirements??

India is not eligible. Kenya is.

You can both enter and double your chances.

You would truthfully put down your place of birth as India but that you are claiming eligibility through Kenya because of your wife.

Bear in mind that, if you win, both of you will need to meet the education requirements. In normal cases, it's only the principal who has to qualify but, if you are cross charging, both have to qualify.

If you win, you both have to meet the eligibility requirements around education etc because you are cross charging your eligibility to your wife.

If your wife wins, only she has to meet the eligibility requirements.

hello all

i am Eritrean nationality and live and born in saudi arabia

was born in saudia arabia (note i don't have saudi nationality or citizenship ) my only nationality is Eritrea
the problem is about this question # Are you claiming eligibility based on the country where you were born? YES/NO
what does this question mean ?

chose Saudi Arabia or Eritrea ?

Saudi Arabia has the chances of winning?

I won the lottery in 2015 and but case number was AF76000

and I choose Eritrea

and How many participants from Saudi Arabia

Since you're born in Saudi Arabia, you are required to charge to Saudi Arabia. Your nationality or citizenship is irrelevant. Chargeability is based on country of birth.

Good luck everyone.

For those of you who know me, I am now living in the United Kingdom. I will continue to enter the Lottery every year because you never know what path your life might take.

Hi.am trying to check my photo but it's not fitting in the circles .but they meet specifications.should I take others or what?who has faced similar problem?

Hi.am trying to check my photo but it's not fitting in the circles .but they meet specifications.should I take others or what?who has faced similar problem?

Hi, I would like to apply and take my baby sister with me. But they need a legal adoption. Can a affidavit apply in this case? And what are the most common mistakes made when applying?

Hi, I would like to apply and take my baby sister with me. But they need a legal adoption. Can a affidavit apply in this case? And what are the most common mistakes made when applying?

You would need a legal adoption 2 years ago. Affidavit can't help.

Most common mitakes, not reading instructions.

Since you're born in Saudi Arabia, you are required to charge to Saudi Arabia. Your nationality or citizenship is irrelevant. Chargeability is based on country of birth.

Last year I choose to Eritrea

it was a mistake?

Dear All

What is a good time to fill in the application .. Is the first or the last weeks
It doesn't make a difference as the draw is completely random. Wouldnt recommend waiting until the last few days though incase the site crashes due to traffic or other issues. Just my two cents :)