• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2017 - Questions

Good luck everyone.

For those of you who know me, I am now living in the United Kingdom. I will continue to enter the Lottery every year because you never know what path your life might take.

Good to see you Matt, I suspect living in the UK is quite the adventure too!

Let's see what this next draw brings for both of us!

Q

KCC has replied my inquiry about those who was born in Macau. As Simon predicted, us Macanese may choose Portugal as country of eligibility. Que fixe...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-07-05-13-09.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-07-05-13-09.png
    295 KB · Views: 20
KCC has replied my inquiry about those who was born in Macau. As Simon predicted, us Macanese may choose Portugal as country of eligibility. Que fixe...

Awesome. As I mentioned, I doubt they will fix it in time, but they might surprise me! You can keep their reply and present that should any doubts be raised if you win.

A dumb question to ask, feel alil worried after seeing some of the responses here. Can I re-use the DV photos of my wife, son and me from last year? I don't see an issue with the adults, we barely changed. And my son was 1 last year, 2 this year and will be 3+ years old by the time we're interviewed IF we get selected. Thus, quite sure will require new photos then. Thoughts?

A dumb question to ask, feel alil worried after seeing some of the responses here. Can I re-use the DV photos of my wife, son and me from last year? I don't see an issue with the adults, we barely changed. And my son was 1 last year, 2 this year and will be 3+ years old by the time we're interviewed IF we get selected. Thus, quite sure will require new photos then. Thoughts?

I would suggest you take new photos if you can. The instructions clearly state:

7. Entrant photograph(s) – Recent photographs (taken within the last six months) of yourself, your spouse, and all your children listed on your entry.

Would hate to miss out on a technicality.

So much for being lazy, haha...such a hassle to get a decent shot of my son. Thanks dude, might as well be safe

Good to see you Matt, I suspect living in the UK is quite the adventure too!

Let's see what this next draw brings for both of us!

Q

Hey Qewty!

It is good to see you too! With Oceania odds, one of us must surely be coming up for a win by now...

So much for being lazy, haha...such a hassle to get a decent shot of my son. Thanks dude, might as well be safe
Yupp, I can imagine. Witnessed myself once in my country how they took picture of a newborn. Basically the mother was holding the baby and they threw a white cloth over the mother. LOL

Hello
My daughter age is 8 days i cant take her tp professional photographer to take picture .. I took apic for her with open eyes looking at me with white background is it ok?

I have a question. Lets say my name is John doe james smith. John is the first name and smith would be the last so doe james will be the middle name? Another thing I have no postal code in the place I live which is Saudi Arabia so I should just leave it blank and do you recommend I write what province I live in?

On a side note did anyone notice if the image cropped using the photo tool became a bit blurry or weird? I also want to wish everyone who has applied and will apply all the best! Take care.

I have a question. Lets say my name is John doe james smith. John is the first name and smith would be the last so doe james will be the middle name? Another thing I have no postal code in the place I live which is Saudi Arabia so I should just leave it blank and do you recommend I write what province I live in?

On a side note did anyone notice if the image cropped using the photo tool became a bit blurry or weird? I also want to wish everyone who has applied and will apply all the best! Take care.

Yes, list doe James as middle name.

Leave the postal code section blank if it's not used where you live. Of course you should write the province if that's in use where you live.

Yupp, I can imagine. Witnessed myself once in my country how they took picture of a newborn. Basically the mother was holding the baby and they threw a white cloth over the mother. LOL

They could have easily laid the baby on his/her back on a safe surface covered with a white piece of clothe if there was no car seat to place the baby in.

They could have easily laid the baby on his/her back on a safe surface covered with a white piece of clothe if there was no car seat to place the baby in.
Yes, I guess, well they did this it was quite funny. It was the actual government office so I guess they were fine with that.