• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2025 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

hello team

1, some where which I do not recall exactly , I have seen that when you pay The Diversity Immigrant Visa processing fee ($330.00) and you have families abroad include a note in the mail that the rest of the family will pay at the embassy later after you AOS is approved so KCC (Kentucky Consular Center Team) will know the rest of the payment will follow accordingly . can someone elaborate more on this please ?

2, is it possible to pay Diversity Immigrant Visa processing fee ($330.00) using below screenshot web page or other ? thank you .

Attachments

• payment .png
    payment .png
    90.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
hello team

1, some where which I do not recall exactly , I have seen that when you pay The Diversity Immigrant Visa processing fee ($330.00) and you have families abroad include a note in the mail that the rest of the family will pay at the embassy later after you AOS is approved so KCC (Kentucky Consular Center Team) will know the rest of the payment will follow accordingly . can someone elaborate more on this please ?

2, is it possible to pay Diversity Immigrant Visa processing fee ($330.00) using below screenshot web page or other ? thank you .
1. Fully covered on the FAQ section of the AOS Process Spreadsheet.
2. No.

p.s. make yourself an A student of the AOS Process Spreadsheet - it will help you a great deal.

1. Fully covered on the FAQ section of the AOS Process Spreadsheet.
2. No.

p.s. make yourself an A student of the AOS Process Spreadsheet - it will help you a great deal.
Thank you. I'm working on becoming a student of the AOS Process Spreadsheet. Please bear with me.

Hello team ,

I am aware I can do FTJ once my AOS is approved but by then is it must to fill Ds-260 for family or not needed ? thanks

Hi! thank you for your help!
I am DV-2025 winner, my husband is already in the US (TPS), I will have interview in London with our child. CN EU18K
He can't start his AOS until I will be in the US, right? After I will get a GC? Or he can start right after I will be approved for a visa?
thank you

Hello team ,

I am aware I can do FTJ once my AOS is approved but by then is it must to fill Ds-260 for family or not needed ? thanks
You and your family members must submit the DS260 if FTJ will be part of your processing.

Hi! thank you for your help!
I am DV-2025 winner, my husband is already in the US (TPS), I will have interview in London with our child. CN EU18K
He can't start his AOS until I will be in the US, right? After I will get a GC? Or he can start right after I will be approved for a visa?
thank you
Your husband becomes eligible to file for AOS only after you have been admitted into the US as a LPR (that is after you have entered the US with your immigrant visa).

I have a question. I am a Canadian citizen residing in Canada with a pending DS-260 as a DV2025 selectee (born in Asia) CN is 2025AS3XXX.

As a Canadian citizen, we are not visa or ESTA required in the US. We are usually admitted under B2 class of admission. Does immigrant intent still apply to Canadians if I enter the US and do AOS shortly after?

Thanks.

I have a question. I am a Canadian citizen residing in Canada with a pending DS-260 as a DV2025 selectee (born in Asia) CN is 2025AS3XXX.

As a Canadian citizen, we are not visa or ESTA required in the US. We are usually admitted under B2 class of admission. Does immigrant intent still apply to Canadians if I enter the US and do AOS shortly after?

Thanks.

"AOS is intended for people already residing in the US before the decision to file for AOS was made. Entering the US on a non-dual intent NIV with a preconceived intent of filing for AOS is considered a fraudulent attempt at obtaining an immigration benefit, which is frowned upon. However, if you declare this preconceived intent of filing AOS at the POE and you are subsequently admitted into the US following that declaration, filing for AOS after that will most likely not be considered a fraudulent attempt at obtaining an immigration benefit.
CAVEAT:
The IO, at the time of the AOS can still ask why you decided to enter the US and process AOS even if this intent was disclosed at the POE. You will need to be prepared for this.
DISCLOSURE:
We’ve had previous cases of DV selectees who entered the US on a visitor’s who subsequently successfully processed their selection via AOS without declaring their preconceived AOS intent at the POE.
NOTE:
Should you decide to proceed with entering the US to file for AOS, do make sure you understand the AOS process before doing so. I highly recommend you go through the AOS process spreadsheet to ensure you understand the steps involved."

Hello everyone, I am selected from DV2025 and I am in the US under the humanitarian parole program and I have a legal stay until October 2025. Does anyone know if humanitarian parole qualifies as a valid legal status to apply for AOS?

Hello, all
1) how amount of DV AOS applicants synchronize with the KCC amount of visa availability?
2) Does USCIS have quotas for issuing DV AOS green cards?

Hello everyone, I am selected from DV2025 and I am in the US under the humanitarian parole program and I have a legal stay until October 2025. Does anyone know if humanitarian parole qualifies as a valid legal status to apply for AOS?
Yes it is a valid status to AOS from.

Hello, all
1) how amount of DV AOS applicants synchronize with the KCC amount of visa availability?
2) Does USCIS have quotas for issuing DV AOS green cards?
1. I have no idea what this question is about.
2. There’s no quota set aside for DV based AOS applications.

Dv processing fee sent out, keeping figures crossed and taking a risk of being on Asylum Pending !!! Ready to experiment with the adventure of the AOS track with GOD by my side

1715990507389.png

1715989962287.png

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I have no idea what this question is about.
2. There’s no quota set aside for DV based AOS applications.
I mean how does KCC check how many cases USCIS are processing and approving to manage the total amount of visas?

Does any official data exist how many cases of DV AOS are from total number of DV cases?

I mean how does KCC check how many cases USCIS are processing and approving to manage the total amount of visas?

Does any official data exist how many cases of DV AOS are from total number of DV cases?
there is no such thing called DV AOS allocated number . if your case number becames current for your region then you will apply for AOS and you will be interviewed. they dont really care even if the whole DV cases becomes AOS only . please check BritSimon on YouTube or study AOS Process Spreadsheet . you can find the link on the first page This Thread

KCC does not monitor what USCIS is doing. When all the available visas are exhausted, DOS will inform USCIS that there are no more visas available to be issued.