• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2025 AOS (Adjustment of Status) Process Only

Thank you for the responses.
4. My next question is I am applying for OPT while also submitting my AOS application in October. Based on prior experiences, what additional considerations should I be aware of, aside from maintaining my legal status?
You say thank you for the Responses but ignored the question of which country? Cannot give you a definitive answer without that.

Filling out I-485. In Part 1, it asks about applicant's current legal name and other names used since birth ("provide all other names you have ever used, including your family name at birth, other legal names, nicknames, aliases, and assumed names").

None of my legal documents include a middle name (passport, high school diploma, NI visas, national ID card, DV entry form, etc.). My original UK birth certificate also does not include a middle name. However, since I'm trying to prove chargeability to Kazakhstan, I am also submitting my registration of foreign birth certificate issued by the Kazakhstan embassy in London at the time of my birth. This document has a patronymic name listed (I guess following Soviet Union practice) in addition to my first and last name.

I plan to list this patronymic name in the "middle name" space in the Other Names Used section.

Q1: Is this the right approach?
Q2: If so, should I also provide an explanation in Part 14-Additonal Information section that this is a patronymic name (not a "middle name") and that it is not used in any other legal documents?

Last edited:
Hi @Sm1smom,
Can I add two sponsors to my package? One of my sponsors has sponsored a couple of people before, and the other is now retired. His income is not very significant, yet it passes the limits required to sponsor me. Would having both these sponsors support me be an issue? should I consider only one person?

2. If it is not an issue, is there a specific procedure to follow to have more than 1 sponsor? ( any new forms/ documents) or can I simply include the 2 I-134 documents and other relevant docs from both in my package?

Last edited:
Hi @Sm1smom,
Can I add two sponsors to my package? One of my sponsors has sponsored a couple of people before, and the other is now retired. His income is not very significant, yet it passes the limits required to sponsor me. Would having both these sponsors support me be an issue? should I consider only one person?

2. If it is not an issue, is there a specific procedure to follow to have more than 1 sponsor? ( any new forms/ documents) or can I simply include the 2 I-134 documents and other relevant docs from both in my package?
Only one qualified sponsor is allowed.

Only one qualified sponsor is allowed.
Thank you @Sm1smom . I have one more question.

In filling the forms, in their instructions, it mentions "You must sign Form I-134 using your full name. " - Does this mean we have to write our full name as the signature instead of signing with our usual signature? please clarify.

Also, is this the same for any other form as well?

Thank you @Sm1smom . I have one more question.

In filling the forms, in their instructions, it mentions "You must sign Form I-134 using your full name. " - Does this mean we have to write our full name as the signature instead of signing with our usual signature? please clarify.

Also, is this the same for any other form as well?
Either works.

can anyone help me with the link of CDC guidelines where it says, regardless of you being fully vaccinated for COVID, you still have to get a booster shot here in the united states.

My CS didn’t deem it important for me to get a booster or another Covid shot, i was fully vaccinated in my home country in 2022. When i asked if i should get it My CS said they have no instructions from the USCIS to ask the patients to get a booster shot.

Can someone please clarify?

can anyone help me with the link of CDC guidelines where it says, regardless of you being fully vaccinated for COVID, you still have to get a booster shot here in the united states.

My CS didn’t deem it important for me to get a booster or another Covid shot, i was fully vaccinated in my home country in 2022. When i asked if i should get it My CS said they have no instructions from the USCIS to ask the patients to get a booster shot.

Can someone please clarify?
main page source ; https://www.cdc.gov/immigrant-refugee-health/hcp/panel-physicians/index.html
Specific link on this page : https://www.cdc.gov/immigrant-refug...ic_section_9-covid-19-vaccination-requirement

• For the purposes of the immigration medical examination only, applicants who have not received a COVID-19 vaccine dose in the 12 months prior to the date of the exam are considered due for a dose.