• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2023 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

I've been having the same problem since last Thursday. I received an email about an update but can't get past the captcha. On ceac I can see my case has moved from kcc to Sydney, but I'm now unable to access the instructions! At least it seems a common issue.

I've been having the same problem since last Thursday. I received an email about an update but can't get past the captcha. On ceac I can see my case has moved from kcc to Sydney, but I'm now unable to access the instructions! At least it seems a common issue.
If I may ask, this CEAC site shows the status of those that have received the 2NL or for all DV applicants that have completed the DS260? I went on the site and tried my relative's CN, but it didn't work.

Hello guys! Does anyone know about the sponsorship for DV? Is it important to have I-134 form or not if I'm student and have never worked before? If yes, when exactly they may ask about the sponsor? Thanks.

Hello guys! Does anyone know about the sponsorship for DV? Is it important to have I-134 form or not if I'm student and have never worked before? If yes, when exactly they may ask about the sponsor? Thanks.
It would be best. You’d show it in your interview.

Having an I-134 for the purpose of overcoming been deemed a public charge is always a good idea. It gets presented at the time of the interview if required.

It is a common issue. If you are still unable to access the page, you could contact KCC via email and explain the situation. They are likely to respond with information about your appointment. See sample KCC response attachedkcc reply.jpg

If I may ask, this CEAC site shows the status of those that have received the 2NL or for all DV applicants that have completed the DS260? I went on the site and tried my relative's CN, but it didn't work.
You will not be able to check the status of your case on CEAC for DV 2023 until January 2023. For some strange reason, that is how the site works.

DV lottery website is now overloaded because of the DV2024 registration. Try different browsers at different period of time.
I've tried different browsers, computers, devices, always get the "Please enter the code as you see or hear it." captcha message again. I will have to email kcc to see what my update is.

I've tried to check the status of my application there, but I always end up getting the same message: "Invalid Immigrant Visa Case Number."

Bonjour à tous, j'ai une question. J'ai écrit au kcc ils m'ont répondu ce mail . Qu'est-ce que cela signifie exactement à propos de mon DS260 ? Qu'ils l'ont soigné ?

" Les dossiers indiquant que vous avez soumis une demande DS-260 complète et valide pour chaque membre de la famille au centre consulaire du Kentucky. "

Bonjour à tous, j'ai une question. J'ai écrit au kcc ils m'ont répondu ce mail. Qu'est-ce que cela signifie exactement pour mon DS260 ? Qu'ils s'en sont occupés ?

"Dossiers montrant que vous avez soumis une demande DS-260 complète et valide pour chaque membre de la famille au centre consulaire du Kentucky."

Hello everyone, I have a question. I wrote to the kcc they answered me this email. What exactly does this mean about my DS260? That they have taken care of it?

"Records showing that you have submitted a complete and valid DS-260 application for each family member to the Kentucky Consular Center. "

I've tried different browsers, computers, devices, always get the "Please enter the code as you see or hear it." captcha message again. I will have to email kcc to see what my update is.
This is the message the KCC sent.

Attachments

• B62BC627-7510-41AD-BE1E-B6D5D7B49A09.jpeg
    B62BC627-7510-41AD-BE1E-B6D5D7B49A09.jpeg
    799.4 KB · Views: 28
ok so my case number is AS20XXX and I have already submitted my DS260. I am not sure what happens next.
Do I wait until my case number to become current to start submitting my documents? Or does KCC prompt me to start submitting the documents before that?
I have started collecting the documents, but some of them have an expiry date (police clearance specifically), just not sure where I will be going from here.

ok so my case number is AS20XXX and I have already submitted my DS260. I am not sure what happens next.
Do I wait until my case number to become current to start submitting my documents? Or does KCC prompt me to start submitting the documents before that?
I have started collecting the documents, but some of them have an expiry date (police clearance specifically), just not sure where I will be going from here.
You need to read the instructions properly. https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...entry/diversity-visa-if-you-are-selected.html
No document submission until interview. https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ersity-visa-prepare-supporting-documents.html
Police certificates are valid for 2 years for US immigration purposes. https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ersity-visa-prepare-supporting-documents.html

Hi Everyone, just a quick question. Do I need to enter my patronymic name as my middle name when entering my details for DV-2024? In my passport, I have my patronymic name but it's not in English. Only my first and last name are written in English in my passport.

Hi all
Seems like the site is down.
Still cannot login to check status
Any other way to gain access?