• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

No i did not i left US before allowed stay time .it was 4 years ago.
All my documents as dv lottery winner applicant is ok ( high school,police certificate,bank account, and others) but my case still AP
I think consular put my case hold (AP) it is already 4 month because my prior stay time in US.
My question because i stay in US with b1 visa 5 month can be reason denial?
Thanks
No, a tourist stay within the authorized time period is not a reason for denial of an immigrant visa.

Hello, thank you for responding, it was $330 for each person fee on the day of the interview, so that includes future potential green card fees?

Thank you
No. The $330 is the interview fee and therefore is payable for the case processing regardless of outcome. The green card fee (technically the immigrant fee) is only payable after you have been issued an immigrant visa, and that will be $220 per person. Your green card will not be produced until this fee is paid. You’ll get details on how to do that with your visa, but also see https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee

No. The $330 is the interview fee and therefore is payable for the case processing regardless of outcome. The green card fee (technically the immigrant fee) is only payable after you have been issued an immigrant visa, and that will be $220 per person. Your green card will not be produced until this fee is paid. You’ll get details on how to do that with your visa, but also see https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant-fee
They did not provide details etc with visas. Probably it needs to be done after arriving in US?

indeed, so not exactly
I just entered all info and Paid, and all went through. Thank you so much!
received new case ID on email, and when tracking on USCIS web site shows "just paid" info and GC will be mailed to the address within 90 days after entry to US -OR- within 90 days after payment received. I guess the second option will be applied.

I just entered all info and Paid, and all went through. Thank you so much!
received new case ID on email, and when tracking on USCIS web site shows "just paid" info and GC will be mailed to the address within 90 days after entry to US -OR- within 90 days after payment received. I guess the second option will be applied.
Production of the card is only triggered once you enter.

Hi everyone. I am dv22 from panama
I did my interview June 8
everything was ok and the consular officer was very kind but in the end he told us that he had to make some revisions and if there was something to fix he would contact me, otherwise i would receive my passports in 2 to 3 weeks and finally he congratulated us bit he never said visa aproved
Until today they have not communicated with us and we are still ready in ceac
What could be happening?
Are they working that way in some cases?

I appreciated your coments

Hi everyone. I am dv22 from panama
I did my interview June 8
everything was ok and the consular officer was very kind but in the end he told us that he had to make some revisions and if there was something to fix he would contact me, otherwise i would receive my passports in 2 to 3 weeks and finally he congratulated us bit he never said visa aproved
Until today they have not communicated with us and we are still ready in ceac
What could be happening?
Are they working that way in some cases?

I appreciated your coments
It’s not unusual for cases to take a couple of weeks longer than they say, but you can contact them (or do so in a couple of weeks if you prefer to wait a short while longer but still don’t have your passports back) to follow up. There should be contact details on the embassy website.

It’s not unusual for cases to take a couple of weeks longer than they say, but you can contact them (or do so in a couple of weeks if you prefer to wait a short while longer but still don’t have your passports back) to follow up. There should be contact details on the embassy website.
Thnks susie
Yesterday I wrote to the email where they confirmed the appointment and they replied: his case is still under review with the officer who interviewed you, so i guess im still waiting

No i did not i left US before allowed stay time .it was 4 years ago.
All my documents as dv lottery winner applicant is ok ( high school,police certificate,bank account, and others) but my case still AP
I think consular put my case hold (AP) it is already 4 month because my prior stay time in US.
My question because i stay in US with b1 visa 5 month can be reason denial?
Thanks
You have send email to your consulate to ask them about your case ,maybe they forgot your case.

I made it through the process, and have the stamp in my passport.

I'm reading this the USCIS page on receiving the green card and they mention a welcome notice. (can't link due to spamming rules)

and I haven't received my welcome notice. I haven't received my physical green card either and I entered the U.S. 47 days ago. I have been living at my address in the U.S. before my DV entry.

The questions I have:

1) is there anywhere I can go to track when my green card is coming?

2) should I have received a welcome notice?

I made it through the process, and have the stamp in my passport.

I'm reading this the USCIS page on receiving the green card and they mention a welcome notice. (can't link due to spamming rules)

and I haven't received my welcome notice. I haven't received my physical green card either and I entered the U.S. 47 days ago. I have been living at my address in the U.S. before my DV entry.

The questions I have:

1) is there anywhere I can go to track when my green card is coming?

2) should I have received a welcome notice?
1. Use the receipt number for your USCIS immigrant fee and check the status here: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do
Note that officially you need to wait for 90 days before you can make an inquiry about the card - it‘s normal for it to take 2-3 months to arrive after entry (assuming the immigrant fee has been paid)
2. I personally didn’t receive anything other than the pamphlet that came with my green card

I've heard (rumors?) that almost all visas for the DV2022 are issued? Is this correct? Where can we check the info about remaining and issued visas? 55k is the number without derivatives, right?

I've heard (rumors?) that almost all visas for the DV2022 are issued? Is this correct? Where can we check the info about remaining and issued visas? 55k is the number without derivatives, right?
An, rumors. No, they have not almost all been issued, and never would be at this stage in the fiscal year, though they have probably pre-allocated most of the remaining CP visa numbers by now. Recent discussion about it in this thread https://forums.immigration.com/threads/july-2022-visa-bulletin.345938/#post-2588458

And 55k is the total amount of visas that can be issued under the DV program annually, including derivatives. Given how slow progress early in the year was, they will imo not reach the limit this year.

fyi September interview letters should go out later this month. (In other words, some of those pre-allocated numbers will not yet have their interview letters.)

My nephew was a 2022 DV lottery selectee he submitted his DS to 60 back on June 6 /2021 and until now he has not received his second letter for his interview is that normal?