• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

I'm not able to contact my embassy as due to covid they're short of staff and majority are working from home. They've a contact form on the website through which we made our enquiry long back but haven't heard back. Looks like will have to attend the interview and see what happens.

Hello there..
US embassy in my country is not processing any dv interview cases currently..so i decided to change my interview location to another country..
What i want from you guys is just yo tell me the whole steps to do that.
Thank you..

So according to you, I have to reschedule my interview. I can't go to the interview in January?
Are you sure? I don't want to reschedule my interview for anything...
I ask the same question at the embassy and they responded:

Good Evening,

Thanks for your email. This is a common question. Please just come on the date that your appointment is scheduled. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visas
Visa Unit

Very strange. Nobody says the same things ...

Good Evening,

Thanks for your email. This is a common question. Please just come on the date that your appointment is scheduled. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visas
Visa Unit

Awesome! Good luck and let us know how it went! :)

Hello there..
US embassy in my country is not processing any dv interview cases currently..so i decided to change my interview location to another country..
Thank you..
In general, Selectees cannot arbitrarily change their applicable interview location without demonstrating their ties to the new location they wish to interview at. Since the interview location is typically tied to the selectee’s stated current country of residence, the steps for interview location change are as follows:
1. Contact KCC to request they unlock your DS260 form.
2. Update the DS260 form with your new address in the country you wish to change your interview location to.
3. Re-submit the DS260 form after the update.
4. Send a follow up email to KCC informing them you wish to change your interview location based on the new current address listed on your DS260 after the re-submission.

Can I still contact kcc to make a change in ds260 form I just realised I made a mistake in my city of origin and I submitted in june7

Good Evening,

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visas
Visa Unit

Thanks!

Hello there..
Thank you..
Hey I'm stuck in the same situation, I'm planning to change my location as well but I don't know how

In general, Selectees cannot arbitrarily change their applicable interview location without demonstrating their ties to the new location they wish to interview at. Since the interview location is typically tied to the selectee’s stated current country of residence, the steps for interview location change are as follows:
1. Contact KCC to request they unlock your DS260 form.
2. Update the DS260 form with your new address in the country you wish to change your interview location to.
3. Re-submit the DS260 form after the update.
4. Send a follow up email to KCC informing them you wish to change your interview location based on the new current address listed on your DS260 after the re-submission.
Thank you

Happy New Year, All!

Does anyone know when/where CEAC data will be available?

Also check xarthisius website (Google it)

Hi all, I am a DV winner with case number is 2022AS16***, may I know if my case number consider in safe or risky zone for ASIA. Thanks in advance.

Am I understanding the CEAC data right? Is that possible that KCC only processed 1895 cases so far? :eek: (sum of cases in AP & Ready & Issued & Refused & Transit)

Am I understanding the CEAC data right? Is that possible that KCC only processed 1895 cases so far? :eek: (sum of cases in AP & Ready & Issued & Refused & Transit)
No. 1895 cases are 127 cases have been issued, 1530 cases scheduled to be interviewed. So, 1895 cases to be adjucated by March. The cases processed by KCC are another matter which we won't know about, unless there's a declaration from KCC for a lawsuit where they say how many cases they have reviewed.

No. 1895 cases are 127 cases have been issued, 1530 cases scheduled to be interviewed. So, 1895 cases to be adjucated by March. The cases processed by KCC are another matter which we won't know about, unless there's a declaration from KCC for a lawsuit where they say how many cases they have reviewed.
But if they reviewed more than the 1895 cases visible in the data dump - then why no more 'ready' cases numbered? isn't 'ready' state is the "DQ" aka "sent DS-260" (and I suspect KCC confirmed the DS)?

Thank you for your input.