• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Apart from being current and DQ,what other criteria determine for one to receive 2nl..I saw a case where both cases are current and DQ but one with 13k have 2nl and other lower than 2K no 2nl

Apart from being current and DQ,what other criteria determine for one to receive 2nl..I saw a case where both cases are current and DQ but one with 13k have 2nl and other lower than 2K no 2nl
The capacity each embassy is operating and the date of being DQ'ed. Also, as said before, nobody knows exactly how KCC works and they schedule the interviews.

The earliest case that got dq will first get 2nl, it does not matter you cn.

I was just wondering with all the KCC delays that are going on if I still stand a chance at even getting an interview. I submitted my DS-260 on OCT 11 and my CN is AS3xxx (current in December)

I was just wondering with all the KCC delays that are going on if I still stand a chance at even getting an interview. I submitted my DS-260 on OCT 11 and my CN is AS3xxx (current in December)
yeah, you do have a chance, just wait until they finish 15/6 it will go faster.
even now you will notice it will go faster but not by that much.

Hello everyone
I would like to know ,if i apply USA tourist visa b1/b2 and get my visa ( if i m lucky) can change my status within USA ?Have any of us done this?
My CN around EU1000 and haven get DR
Thanks

Hello everyone, I have a huge issue, Please advise @SusieQQQ @Britsimon @Sm1smom What is wrong with my email that KCC do not receive my documents???
- I have sent them 4 time, and their Inquire response is "They have not received them"
- Documents size is 21mb sent to kccdvdocuments@state.gov
If anyone sees smthng wrong please tell me.

thank you

View attachment 3194
View attachment 3193

The only thing I would change in this email is to delete that body. You only need your full case number in the subject line exactly the way you wrote it and it seems your documents have been properly named and attached as well. Lose the body text and give them some time before sending another inquiry (if your CN is 18k), because they won't get to processing your documents for quite some time anyways, now that their documents inbox is packed. (docs processing goes by CN order)

Spoken from personal experience. eu19k single case here, no DR so far even though I filed DS on May 8th. (suspecting unlock is reason for delay)

Sent my docs proactively mid June. Inquired late october and had them confirming the reception. However 20 days later - early November, after pretty much the same inquiry as the one mentioned above, they now responded with "Kcc has not received your docs". I resent my docs immediately and...

... wrote to them again to point out how they (the same signed KCC contractor) already CONFIRMED they had received them 20 days ago while now, all of a sudden, they're saying they don't have them, and asked which of the two opposed information is now relevant to my case?

Guess what - they responded again with "KCC has not received your documents. :D

At this point I realized I'm just going to give them some breathing space and not throw those useless inquiries at them every other day. Trust the process at least until they reach their working temperature with all this tiered thing now gone.

Hello everyone, I have a huge issue, Please advise @SusieQQQ @Britsimon @Sm1smom What is wrong with my email that KCC do not receive my documents???
- I have sent them 4 time, and their Inquire response is "They have not received them"
- Documents size is 21mb sent to kccdvdocuments@state.gov
If anyone sees smthng wrong please tell me.

thank you

View attachment 3194
View attachment 3193
My two cents, perhaps consider reducing the size (compress) the pdfs as 21MB seems like a lot. You can easily use online tools like ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf to do this.

Even I am facing same challenge with this one I got dr mail on 16 aug but I sent the documents on 31 august. After that I didn’t ask any inquiry upto October 6. After I got an email saying that kcc received ur documents pls give time. Again after 23 October I sent another inquiry and I got email saying that kcc has not received ur documents. On 26 October I resent my documents. And up to now I don’t have any feedback from kcc.
Case no: 5XXX current in November AF region.