• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hi, just some info about our case which might help with the tracking:

EU7XX

Submitted DS260: September 4th
Requested unlock: September 10th
Form unlocked: October 19th

Didn't send the documents yet. Still waiting for KCC, but by reading the previous posts seems that it will be a long ride :)

You should not wait for KCC to ask for documents. Send them.

I did a little calculation on the data in Sm1smom spreadsheet.
Not a huge sample (and not sure how statistically significant).
Practically it shows that perhaps 50% of the submittals so far, happened by May 29th.
And also that the peak in the slope is around the 20th of May.
IF this is true, we might expect that KCC will go a little faster, when say we pass May 25th

View attachment 3087
Don't know how much statistical significance our small data set has but fingers crossed that we would pass the midpoint with KCC processing 50% of the DS260s by the end of this month, hopefully things will start to get faster for DS submissions and docs approval soon.

Don't know how much statistical significance our small data set has but fingers crossed that we would pass the midpoint with KCC processing 50% of the DS260s by the end of this month, hopefully things will start to get faster for DS submissions and docs approval soon.
Let's keep fingers crossed

Is there anybody here with a family case, who has unlocked all the forms in May and yet received DR based on the first submission?

Hello everyone,
How are you all?
Has anyone in the EU region received the 2NL with their interview date or even someone who has heard someone talking about it?

Hello, I am a bit confused about what is happening on my case and i would like a second thought:
I am a 22EU18K and I have completed DS260 on 11 May 2021.
KCC requested documents on 13 Aug, and i sent them on 16 Aug (received automatic reply).
Till now i have no DQ email, thats why after last week i submitted a Inquiry to KCC, and their response was that they had not received my documents.
After they response, I resend the documents once again (received automatic reply), and raise a Inquiry again asking if they received my ducuments. Yesterday i got the same response that they have not received my documents and asked me te send them.
In both emails I am sure the documents are below 30mb, and that the Case number is right on Email Subject. @SusieQQQ @Britsimon Could you give some advise here because i dont know what is going on.

Thank you very much.
best

Hello, I am a bit confused about what is happening on my case and i would like a second thought:
KCC requested documents on 13 Aug, and i sent them on 16 Aug (received automatic reply).
Till now i have no DQ email, thats why after last week i submitted a Inquiry to KCC, and their response was that they had not received my documents.
After they response, I resend the documents once again (received automatic reply), and raise a Inquiry again asking if they received my ducuments. Yesterday i got the same response that they have not received my documents and asked me te send them.
In both emails I am sure the documents are below 30mb, and that the Case number is right on Email Subject. @SusieQQQ @Britsimon Could you give some advise here because i dont know what is going on.

Thank you very much.
best

Something similar happened to me.

single case, eu19xxx

I haven't been requested to send docs so far, even though I submitted ds260 on May 8th and resubmitted end of July after unnecessary unlock. However I sent them docs proactively on June 16th.

End of October KCC, responding to my general inquiry, confirmed having received my documents and currently processing them.

20 days later, responding to another inquiry, KCC says they have not received my documents (the same-named KCC contractor signed both emails) !?

I resent my docs right away and sent yet another email asking them what's going on and which of those 2 information is now relevant to my case and how they confirmed the reception of my docs 20 days ago, while now saying they dont have them.

Next day (after resending docs) responding to this inquiry above they (again) said my DS is processing blah blah, but AGAIN "Kcc has not received your documents"

At this point I realized I'm just going to patiently trust the process and not bother them anymore. Throwing inquiries at KCC is only good for wasting their time and your hope. Cases move whenever KCC decides to make them move, as simple as that :) :rolleyes:

single case, eu19xxx

I haven't been requested to send docs so far, even though I submitted ds260 on May 8th and resubmitted end of July after unnecessary unlock. However I sent them docs proactively on June 16th.

End of October KCC, responding to my general inquiry, confirmed having received my documents and currently processing them.

20 days later, responding to another inquiry, KCC says they have not received my documents (the same-named KCC contractor signed both emails) !?

I resent my docs right away and sent yet another email asking them what's going on and which of those 2 information is now relevant to my case and how they confirmed the reception of my docs 20 days ago, while now saying they dont have them.

Next day (after resending docs) responding to this inquiry above they (again) said my DS is processing blah blah, but AGAIN "Kcc has not received your documents"

At this point I realized I'm just going to patiently trust the process and not bother them anymore. Throwing inquiries at KCC is only good for wasting their time and your hope. Cases move whenever KCC decides to make them move, as simple as that :) :rolleyes:
I like your very last sentence: : "Cases move whenever KCC decides to make them move" :)

Cases move whenever KCC decides to make them move, as simple as that
What happens if documents are not getting Qualified? I am not talking about documents missing, or something that needs to be explained. Does KCC have the ability to reject cases? Are applicants notified or just left waiting in that situation?

single case, eu19xxx

" At this point, I realized I'm just going to patiently trust the process and not bother them anymore. Throwing inquiries at KCC is only good for wasting their time and your hope. Cases move whenever KCC decides to make them move, as simple as that "

Man, what you just said is gold! I hope everyone follows the same steps as you

Thank you very much.
best
Same thing happened to my case. AF2XXX. Sent Ds260 on May 12. DR on Aug 19. Sent docs on Aug 25.
And after several weeks(around 8) I inquired KCC and received a generic email suggesting my Ds260 is processed, how to send documents and that they haven't received my documents. despite my frustration, I resent the documents again(October 26). The next consecutive days I inquired them, I recieved that damned email again. Kcc hasn't received your documents. After roughly a week I tried my last chance and received the "Kcc has received your documents...allow processing blah blah". One thing I noticed, the latter email was from a contractor named Ronnie. The formers "not received" emails were from Cheryl and Lorrie. It might be irrelevant but It catched my eye for some reason. I'm now nervously waiting for my DQ.

Same thing happened to my case. AF2XXX. Sent Ds260 on May 12. DR on Aug 19. Sent docs on Aug 25.
And after several weeks(around 8) I inquired KCC and received a generic email suggesting my Ds260 is processed, how to send documents and that they haven't received my documents. despite my frustration, I resent the documents again(October 26). The next consecutive days I inquired them, I recieved that damned email again. Kcc hasn't received your documents. After roughly a week I tried my last chance and received the "Kcc has received your documents...allow processing blah blah". One thing I noticed, the latter email was from a contractor named Ronnie. The formers "not received" emails were from Cheryl and Lorrie. It might be irrelevant but It catched my eye for some reason. I'm now nervously waiting for my DQ.
Is the third email: KCC has received your documents blah blah, is the same generic email that we get when we submit our docs?

Is the third email: KCC has received your documents blah blah, is the same generic email that we get when we submit our docs?
No. That's the automatic reply immediately after sending your documents. Here is what I received...

Attachments

• 20211117_171849.jpg
    20211117_171849.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 57
Hi all, maybe I am being paranoid, however, when I look at the tracker, I see people with CN higher than me and even those who submitted their documents after me, getting DQ. I have a strong temptation to email them))), for it has been almost 9 weeks since sending docs, but I am stopping myself. I am a new member of this forum and only starting to watch some videos by mister Britsimon and he said that KCC processes documents based on CN, but not on the first come first serve way. Looking at the tracker, it is not the case...I think. Interesting huh?

Hi all, maybe I am being paranoid, however, when I look at the tracker, I see people with CN higher than me and even those who submitted their documents after me, getting DQ. I have a strong temptation to email them))), for it has been almost 9 weeks since sending docs, but I am stopping myself. I am a new member of this forum and only starting to watch some videos by mister Britsimon and he said that KCC processes documents based on CN, but not on the first come first serve way. Looking at the tracker, it is not the case...I think. Interesting huh?
I guess KCC now is processing documents based on the date of ds-260 submission not based on CN.