• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

Hello, I wanted to make a query, it happens that I am selected in the lottery draw and I have not had an answer after I sent the documents, I do not know much about the subject because nothing has reached me, I do not know whether to worry because nothing arrives or keep waiting

I am of Venezuelan nationality

I was selected in 2007, it was dv2008. I passed all stages and stress like you and got diversity visa.

Friend of mine won dv 2022. Despite his case number is eu5xxx stil didnt get interview appointment. All docs were submitted and confirmed by KCC.

Anyone here experiencing similar?

Regards,

Hello
I have a question that has been lingering in my head.
Looking at the DV2022 Daily Visa file on savedivertyvisa.com, I see that for example, for the EU region, many CNs much higher than mine ( > 8000) are noted as "refused".
Does this mean that they already had their interview and did not get their visa?
If this is the case, aren't the interviews scheduled in order of CN?

I was selected in 2007, it was dv2008. I passed all stages and stress like you and got diversity visa.

Friend of mine won dv 2022. Despite his case number is eu5xxx stil didnt get interview appointment. All docs were submitted and confirmed by KCC.

Anyone here experiencing similar?

Regards,
I had submitted DS-260 in first week of Nov. 2021. CN is AF9xxx. May be late submission of DS-260 is the reason that am not even 'READY' even though CN is CURRENT in the January. Made email inquiry with KCC after two months of submission of DS-260 and received following reply,

"
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. Once the Kentucky Consular Center has finished processing your DS-260, you will receive an email from the Kentucky Consular Center giving you instructions to complete in order for your case to continue processing."

Hi everyone, hope you guys are doing good.

I see that my case is "Ready" on the CEAC website but when I check on the ESC page I still see the 1NL, no interview appointment information yet, has anyone seen this before? And do you know how to fix it?

Thank you

EU2XXX
DS260 Submitted 10 Aug 2021,
Never got DR/DQ/RFS
Status changed to Ready on 11 Jan 2022

I see that my case is "Ready" on the CEAC website but when I check on the ESC page I still see the 1NL, no interview appointment information yet, has anyone seen this before? And do you know how to fix it?

Thank you

EU2XXX
Never got DR/DQ/RFS
Yeah, it's happening all over the place. I think you have to email the embassy and/or KCC. Explain the situation to them exactly. They'll know when your interview is. They've told peole of their appointment dates that have been in the same situation. They may pass you to each other. But be insistent and respectful. The embassy will most likely help since they know the mishap of KCC and will help you.

Hello
I have a question that has been lingering in my head.
Looking at the DV2022 Daily Visa file on savedivertyvisa.com, I see that for example, for the EU region, many CNs much higher than mine ( > 8000) are noted as "refused".
Does this mean that they already had their interview and did not get their visa?
If this is the case, aren't the interviews scheduled in order of CN?
I do not think this year interviews scheduled in order CN
According to xarthisius data 143 cases got 2NL in january for the embassy where i should have an interview. However my case current from October but status still at NVC have not got any email. I think unlock case caused delay.

According to xarthisius data 143 cases got 2NL in january for the embassy where i should have an interview. However my case current from October but status still at NVC have not got any email. I think unlock case caused delay.

However, the KCC explains well in its emails of response to the requests that:
“Documents are processed in numerical order, based on lottery rank number”.
And : “Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing”.

However, the KCC explains well in its emails of response to the requests that:
“Documents are processed in numerical order, based on lottery rank number”.
And : “Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing”.
Personally, I did not have my DS unlocked but perhaps the date of processing of the DS has an importance

Thank you

EU2XXX
Never got DR/DQ/RFS
Hi
What is the location of your interview?

Yes my case appears as ready on CEAC.
You've been scheduled an interview.
Yeah, it's happening all over the place. I think you have to email the embassy and/or KCC. Explain the situation to them exactly. They'll know when your interview is. They've told peole of their appointment dates that have been in the same situation. They may pass you to each other. But be insistent and respectful. The embassy will most likely help since they know the mishap of KCC and will help you.