• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 soon!

I have 2 citizenship so that's why I had a question around this + 2 passports. My name is different on these 2 passports. Sorry for wanting to call them about that and make sure I am not making any mistake. When I filled out my I-140 form for my EB-3 last year, lawyers wanted me to use both passports. Maybe you have the answer to this as well?

So what precisely is your question (all I see from your post is why you feel a need to call KCC)?

You can post your questions on the 2021 All Selectees by the way for easier tracking - that is what that particular thread was created for.

My wife and me both Have not been selected , we are 2020 winners so hopefully something good will happen for our not so good FY 2020 process
My wife and I have the some problem. Won in 2020 but closed embassy in Germany. Still waiting with 2020EU16k

My wife and me both Have not been selected , we are 2020 winners so hopefully something good will happen for our not so good FY 2020 process
Same here. Not selected for 2021, selected in 2020 but honestly I don't believe anything would come out of it... I guess moving to the US is just not in my cards. Oh well...

Honestly, with the situation in the US right now, my eyes have been opened a little and I'm not so sure it's even worth it. Maybe it's all for the best.

Last edited:
My wife and I have the some problem. Won in 2020 but closed embassy in Germany. Still waiting with 2020EU16k
Yea it is a frustrating year really . I'm still hopeful about our 2020 process ,but with what's happening now I'm ready to accept the worst outcome , too .

Yea it is a frustrating year really . I'm still hopeful about our 2020 process ,but with what's happening now I'm ready to accept the worst outcome , too .
It’s hard to be a winner and looser at the same time. Let’s hope for the best

Same here. Not selected for 2021, selected in 2020 but honestly I don't believe anything would come out of it... I guess moving to the US is just not in my cards. Oh well...
Im still hopeful , but ready for the worst outcome too .

Im still hopeful , but ready for the worst outcome too .
Maybe I would be hopeful too if I had my documents confirmed or was in line for rescheduling by the embassy or didn't have such a high CN, but I have neither of those so hope is lost...

I have 2 citizenship so that's why I had a question around this + 2 passports. My name is different on these 2 passports. Sorry for wanting to call them about that and make sure I am not making any mistake. When I filled out my I-140 form for my EB-3 last year, lawyers wanted me to use both passports. Maybe you have the answer to this as well?
Hoping you entered your name as represented on the passport of your country of eligibility?

Maybe I would be hopeful too if I had my documents confirmed or was in line for rescheduling by the embassy or didn't have such a high CN, but I have neither of those so hope is lost...
I am in the exact same situation as you , documents not yet confirmed , with 56xxx case number . It's hard to keep the hope alive at this time , but you never know what might happen between now and next month .

And, for the 16th time running:

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time.

Good luck to all!

Oh no Serb... sorry to hear that again. I haven't even checked mine yet. Not expecting anything exciting.