• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Oceania Selectees

Can you please share the Q&A link if possible. I am surprised your docs haven't been process. However, it would be interesting to know if anyone with a higher case number than yours, (OC15xx for example), have had their docs processed, as then you would know for certain to be concerned and may have to resu

Aus21, just re listened. There are two ways to interpret what he said.

If it was the next Visa Bulletin to have gone current, I believe he would have said next bulletin would have gone current.
He said the next few months would continue its progression, and he expects it to go current in June.
I think he means the bulletin which comes out in June for August?
Will have to wait for Brits interpretation.

Aus21, just re listened. There are two ways to interpret what he said.

If it was the next Visa Bulletin to have gone current, I believe he would have said next bulletin would have gone current.
He said the next few months would continue its progression, and he expects it to go current in June.
I think he means the bulletin which comes out in June for August?
Will have to wait for Brits interpretation.

The interpretation is that because of the low number of cases where documents are ready, Charlie thinks demand is low. Of course we know that the reason that low number of cases are ready for scheduling is because KCC did pretty much no processing for several months and even now are not processing fast enough. That gives Charlie a false impression that the VB needs to be current to yield enough cases.

Hey Aus21. I am OC14xx too and have not received an email from KCC, however, I only submitted my docs at the very start of March (this month). I hope you hear back from them very soon. I would be keen to hear if you receive a reply from KCC. I have my fingers crossed that we will both hear from KCC soon regarding ready for scheduling.
HI, I am OC14xx as well submitted my docs in December last year but still waiting, hoping for the best.

HI, I am OC14xx as well submitted my docs in December last year but still waiting, hoping for the best.
I only submitted mine start of March so I might be a little later than others in my number bracket, however, I will def keep you all updated. Its SO nice to hear Oceania is moving along :)

Hi Thams3516 are you lower 14XX (under 1450), I only ask as i haven't heard of anyone above 1450 getting a documents receipt. I am in the lower half and received a confirmation 4 weeks after submitting in Feb.

I'm sub 700 bracket and have interview now confirmed in May. What a journey it's been!
I'm also under 700.. I'm still waiting for my date though! I'm not sure if I've missed it - did you get another email to update you? or did the status just change? I only got a notification yesterday, so I figured it would be scheduled Monday.

Hi Thams3516 are you lower 14XX (under 1450), I only ask as i haven't heard of anyone above 1450 getting a documents receipt. I am in the lower half and received a confirmation 4 weeks after submitting in Feb.
Hi Green&Gold I'm 14xx but above 1450,are you above 1450 also and have received confirmation for interview.

Hey everyone - great info on this thread, thank you!! I'm in Australia and my case number is sub-300. I submitted my DS260 back in June 2020, but haven't been contacted by the KCC to submit my documents. Should I submit them anyway? Hoping for an interview soon! Good luck to you all.