• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Oceania Selectees

Hi all. Not the best news today with PP10014 ban not being lifted. Still staying positive for when the ban eventually lifts in 8 weeks from now.
We are going ahead with the submission of paperwork as requested by KCC and noticed on another thread the requirement of the Australian Federal Police Check. We not knowingly obtained our reports from a third party (Cited) and thought we would submit this to KCC initially. By the time we get to an interview at the Sydney consulate we would of obtained our police report from the proper channel directly from the Australian Federal Police website. Do you think this would matter and for those already obtained theirs from the AFP - how long did it take?
Cheers

Hi all. Not the best news today with PP10014 ban not being lifted. Still staying positive for when the ban eventually lifts in 8 weeks from now.
We are going ahead with the submission of paperwork as requested by KCC and noticed on another thread the requirement of the Australian Federal Police Check. We not knowingly obtained our reports from a third party (Cited) and thought we would submit this to KCC initially. By the time we get to an interview at the Sydney consulate we would of obtained our police report from the proper channel directly from the Australian Federal Police website. Do you think this would matter and for those already obtained theirs from the AFP - how long did it take?
Cheers

1. While the ban expires at the end of March, note that there are ongoing legal efforts (e.g. Anunciato) that seek a national enjoinment before then.
  2. Definitely do not submit a third party police check to KCC. It only takes a few minutes to apply for the proper AFP one, and only a few days to receive it - there is no rush anyway! Make sure you follow the instructions in the US Visa Reciprocity Schedule exactly, particularly when it comes to selecting the right Purpose of Check code.

1. While the ban expires at the end of March, note that there are ongoing legal efforts (e.g. Anunciato) that seek a national enjoinment before then.
  2. Definitely do not submit a third party police check to KCC. It only takes a few minutes to apply for the proper AFP one, and only a few days to receive it - there is no rush anyway! Make sure you follow the instructions in the US Visa Reciprocity Schedule exactly, particularly when it comes to selecting the right Purpose of Check code.
Thanks Muzzy! Appreciate your help.

Immunisation query.
So we are waiting patiently for interviews to start for 2021 and just need clarification on the Immunisations required for the medical. Having a hard time obtaining my Immunisation records from over 40 years ago and want to know if these vaccines will be administered during the visa medical if we can't provide a record? Or do we need to have these taken care of before the medical? Have tried Mygov and Medicare etc but they don't have these records dating that far back!
Anyone been though a similar scenario?
Thanks

Immunisation query.
So we are waiting patiently for interviews to start for 2021 and just need clarification on the Immunisations required for the medical. Having a hard time obtaining my Immunisation records from over 40 years ago and want to know if these vaccines will be administered during the visa medical if we can't provide a record? Or do we need to have these taken care of before the medical? Have tried Mygov and Medicare etc but they don't have these records dating that far back!
Anyone been though a similar scenario?
Thanks
No need to get immunisations prior to the medical. Your panel physician will give you all the relevant vaccines if you cannot provide record/s of prior immunisation.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/vaccinations.html

Last edited:
Hopefully after todays news regarding the Algiers applicants getting 2NLs we see some action from the Oceania embassies. Especially considering the consulates seem to be operating fairly normally in Aus and NZ.

Hi, I have 2021OC1XXX.I have completed my DS160 and also submitted the requirements through to KCC on December last year but still waiting and hoping for good luck.
Any one has the same scenario.

Hi, I have 2021OC1XXX.I have completed my DS160 and also submitted the requirements through to KCC on December last year but still waiting and hoping for good luck.
Any one has the same scenario.
Hi Thams, 2021OC14xx. We have the same scenario, submitted Ds260 in December and still waiting..... good luck to us all!

Ahh, I’ve been looking for an OC forum - I’m sub 1000 and nothing yet! Good luck everyone! I hope next week brings more good news!!

HaHa, same here! even been refreshing the page, watching BritSimon on YouTube, reading BritSimonSays, read a few tweets, have I missed anything? What about you all out there?

Based on the excel data on the dvcharts.xarthisius website and spot checking the case numbers that are in transit on the CEAC website.

It looks like Suva and Auckland were the only OC embassies that started arranging interviews last week. Hopefully the other OC embassies start this week.

Based on the excel data on the dvcharts.xarthisius website and spot checking the case numbers that are in transit on the CEAC website.

It looks like Suva and Auckland were the only OC embassies that started arranging interviews last week. Hopefully the other OC embassies start this week.
Thanks for the update Tony and link to site which has provided valuable info on where everything sits. Can you explain what 'In Transit' means?

Thanks for the update Tony and link to site which has provided valuable info on where everything sits. Can you explain what 'In Transit' means?
I think it means that the visa application is on its way from KCC (the central processing hub) to the local embassies. This only happens for a short period of time before the status changes to "Ready" once the local embassy has received/processed it.

The data on the website mentioned was taken at a point in time (last Friday). So all those "In Transit" will now be "Ready".

I believe that all the "In Transits" would have received interview times so at least progress has started for the OC area, which is a good thing for us all.