• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Hi

In the DS 260 for permenant address in USA, can two different families mentioned the same person and address? As this person is relative for both families?

Also do both families need to submit I134 Form? Or no need as both families won the Dv Kotter?

Thanks a lot

Hi

In the DS 260 for permenant address in USA, can two different families mentioned the same person and address? As this person is relative for both families?

Also do both families need to submit I134 Form? Or no need as both families won the Dv Kotter?

Thanks a lot
For the first question, yes.

Your second question is confusing. Maybe two relatives won the lottery, but why would one affect whether the other needs to submit a I134? each application is judged on its own merits.

For the first question, yes.

Your second question is confusing. Maybe two relatives won the lottery, but why would one affect whether the other needs to submit a I134? each application is judged on its own merits.
Thanks a lot for your reoly

I mean in the second question if both families need to submit I134 Form, can they mentioned the same person who they mentioned in the permenant address?

Thanks a lot for your reoly

I mean in the second question if both families need to submit I134 Form, can they mentioned the same person who they mentioned in the permenant address?
Yes, but that person will need to give each family a separate i134, and will need to have enough income to cover all 3 families (their own plus the two immigrating families) according to uscis guidelines.

Yes, but that person will need to give each family a separate i134, and will need to have enough income to cover all 3 families (their own plus the two immigrating families) according to uscis guidelines.
Thank you very much for your reply

The person in I-134 Form suppose to be the same person we mentioned in the DS 260 Form to receive the green cards or no problem to be another person to fill the I-134?

Also can we bring more than one I-134 Form for other persons in USA?

Thank you very much for your reply

The person in I-134 Form suppose to be the same person we mentioned in the DS 260 Form to receive the green cards or no problem to be another person to fill the I-134?

Also can we bring more than one I-134 Form for other persons in USA?
It doesn’t have to be the same person. Anyone who is a USC or LPR and is earning sufficient income can sponsor you.

If I understand your second question correctly, no, you can’t combine sponsors, you need to have one person who can sign an i134 for your family.

It doesn’t have to be the same person. Anyone who is a USC or LPR and is earning sufficient income can sponsor you.

If I understand your second question correctly, no, you can’t combine sponsors, you need to have one person who can sign an i134 for your family.
I mean if I mentioned a person X and his address in USA in the DS 260 Form to receive the green card, it is not necessary to be the same person to fill I-134 Form? Right?

I mean if I mentioned a person X and his address in USA in the DS 260 Form to receive the green card, it is not necessary to be the same person to fill I-134 Form? Right?
I already answered that. Please number your questions, it helps avoid confusion for both parties.

Yes, it seems that we are in a difficult situation. Things are moving very slowly this year.
Ones the interviews starts there could be a possibility that they will expedite the process like they did in September for DV2020. But that was due to a court order. I really hope that Charles Kuck, Greg Siskind and their team will get them to do it again.

Ones the interviews starts there could be a possibility that they will expedite the process like they did in September for DV2020. But that was due to a court order. I really hope that Charles Kuck, Greg Siskind and their team will get them to do it again.

Do they have a hearing day? Did they say when they are expecting a decision for their lawsuit? January maybe?