• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

We don't know yet they might start scheduling cases of October and November in October same like DV2020 cases scheduled and interviewed in September , World after Covid 19 is totally different expect the non expected
They scheduled DV2020 in September because of the judge's order but that order doesn't cover 2021 like it doesn't cover other categories included in the EO

They scheduled DV2020 in September because of the judge's order but that order doesn't cover 2021 like it doesn't cover other categories included in the EO
Also if they really wanted to Schedule DV2021 interviews in November the 2NLs should have been sent out by now. So we can be sure that November is lost and most likely December as well.

I know that but still I don't think DoS wants extra headache and Lawsuits with Dv winners

I still believe there is a chance they will start scheduling starting from first of October after they finish officially with Dv2020
I mentioned what happened in September as example that they can arrange it

I know that but still I don't think DoS wants extra headache and Lawsuits with Dv winners

I still believe there is a chance they will start scheduling starting from first of October after they finish officially with Dv2020
I mentioned what happened in September as example that they can arrange it
October interview dates would have been sent out around the end of August. Not gonna happen. And they’re not going to have lawsuits unless the ban is extended to end of the next fiscal year, the previous lawsuits made that clear. So - I really wouldn’t expect any dv2021 interviews before next year.

hi guys, just wanted to ask, if somebody knows what is the currently CN number that have received email from KCC regarding the documents to be sent after DS-260 completed.

Hi folks. I have a question, my Aunt got selected 2021AF16XXX, she is above 50, her youngest kid who was below 21 by the time of applying is now in the US studying. We want to fill now DS 260 which resulted in having so many questions.
1. While filling DS260 she has also to mention the daughter, right?
2. The daughter who is already in the US is she going to do AOS? or she will come back for an interview?

Since my daughter and wife got passports renewed with new expiration dates, I asked KCC to unlock their DS260 to update the new expiration dates (same passport numbers as before) and now both their DS260 have updated info.

Should I expect to get and email from KCC asking again for support docs even if I already sent them on Jun/2020 and even if I already got the “Documents Received” reply form them some months ago?

Hello guys!
Question... My husband has been selected with Case number 28XX. I'm born in France and my daughter as well but he is born in Tunisia, and holding French Passport. When we applied, we may have mistakenly choose the country of eligibility France for him and not Tunisia. Is it disqualifying ? I heard about cross-chargeability . Anyone can advise on this? Anyone has the same experience? Thanks in advance

Hello guys!
Question... My husband has been selected with Case number 28XX. I'm born in France and my daughter as well but he is born in Tunisia, and holding French Passport. When we applied, we may have mistakenly choose the country of eligibility France for him and not Tunisia. Is it disqualifying ? I heard about cross-chargeability . Anyone can advise on this? Anyone has the same experience? Thanks in advance

Cross-chargeability allows for an applicant from a high-selection region to cross charge to their spouse's who is from a low-selection region. However, the selectee and the spouse must both meet the eligibility criteria as both will be considered principal applicants:

"A principal entrant born in a country that is among those for which DVs are available may derive a more favorable foreign state of chargeability from an accompanying alien spouse. For example, a principal applicant from a DV eligible country from a high-admission region may claim a more favorable chargeability from a spouse, who is from a DV eligible country from a low-admission region, provided the relationship was established prior to submitting the DV entry. In such instances, however, both applicants are considered principal applicants for the purpose of cross-chargeability and must be issued visas and apply for admission to the United States simultaneously"
9 FAM 502.6

Hey guys, seems like I got lucky this year and won the lottery!

My case number is 2021EU20xxx. How safe do you think am if I go for CP outside of the US? The thing is, I have other ways to immigrate but the DV route would the best one so far.

Hey guys, seems like I got lucky this year and won the lottery!

My case number is 2021EU20xxx. How safe do you think am if I go for CP outside of the US? The thing is, I have other ways to immigrate but the DV route would the best one so far.

What’s your current status in the US? And how long are you authorised to stay? Depending on your answers to those questions then AOS may be a better option for you.

AOS is not affected by the presidential proclamation. So whatever happens, you’d be safe to interview (given your number becomes current).

What’s your current status in the US? And how long are you authorised to stay? Depending on your answers to those questions then AOS may be a better option for you.

AOS is not affected by the presidential proclamation. So whatever happens, you’d be safe to interview (given your number becomes current).

Unfortunately for me, there is no way I could stay in the US without falling out of my status before I could do AOS, hence I'll have to do CP outside.

Unfortunately for me, there is no way I could stay in the US without falling out of my status before I could do AOS, hence I'll have to do CP outside.
If that’s the case then you’ll just have to see what happens to the PP, and how the numbers progress on the visa bulletin.

Hi folks. I have a question, my Aunt got selected 2021AF16XXX, she is above 50, her youngest kid who was below 21 by the time of applying is now in the US studying. We want to fill now DS 260 which resulted in having so many questions.
1. While filling DS260 she has also to mention the daughter, right?
2. The daughter who is already in the US is she going to do AOS? or she will come back for an interview?
Can anyone please help me. Thank you.

Hello,does someone know if they start issuing dv 2020 visas in january and there are 9000 reserved does this mean that this will collide with dv2021 winners and that not all dv2021 visas will be issued.That would be a lot of work for embassies and KCC and we also lost three months plus now this.I am totally confused.