• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

What is the highest CN in Asia region?as I am from Nepal and my CN is 7xxx,I am afraid whether it will be interview for us or not,as CN is high.what may be the highest CN from Nepal ?

What is the highest CN in Asia region?as I am from Nepal and my CN is 7xxx,I am afraid whether it will be interview for us or not,as CN is high.what may be the highest CN from Nepal ?
Mine is 77XX from Nepal. I have a same concern. what is your second digit on the line of 7XXX?

Dear Sir,
I'm a DV winner from Asia. I'm in the stage of submitting documents to KCC. In regards to police clearance my husband has to collect four clearances. Due to this COVID-19, if we are not able to collect all the police clearances, would KCC accept the application.
My no. is AS110000+.

I am the main applicant .....husband dependant....he has lived in UAE,India,Sri Lanka, Bangladesh. So he needs 4 country police clearances ......we live in Sri Lanka now.How to get the clearances from UAE India Bangladesh?

AFAIK KCC hasn't requested any documents from 6k+ EU so far, also no interviews scheduled... Getting harder and harder for higher CNs.

As Susie said, the 14 day bans can be worked around. Biden has said he plans to remove the Travel ban. Pp10014 is due to expire before Biden takes office so naturally, he has not commented on that yet.
Okay, this makes a lot of sense, thank you @Britsimon and @SusieQQQ
I had not heard about him removing that ban (my bad) and I had no idea it could be worked around. How would you mean? Again, thank you so much for correcting me, I was clearly misinformed. Thank you!!!

Dear Sir,
I'm a DV winner from Asia. I'm in the stage of submitting documents to KCC. In regards to police clearance my husband has to collect four clearances. Due to this COVID-19, if we are not able to collect all the police clearances, would KCC accept the application.
My no. is AS110000+.

I am the main applicant .....husband dependant....he has lived in UAE,India,Sri Lanka, Bangladesh. So he needs 4 country police clearances ......we live in Sri Lanka now.How to get the clearances from UAE India Bangladesh?

You asked a similar question back on August 28th, @Aidyn responded with guidance on what you need to do. I recommend you follow the suggestions on that post

Official guidance as to what police certificates are acceptable and how to obtain them are on the Dept of State “reciprocity” pages, here https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...ciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country.html Select your country using the alphabetical index at the side, then scroll down to the documents you are looking for. Unless it specifcally says that documents are unavailable (sometimes they are for those no longer residing somewhere, but this is rare) you are expected to submit them. (If it says “none” under exceptions, then you must submit.) if there is an exception, you can print that page that explains why it is unavailable and send that to kcc.

I think it’s probably better to look at the ratio between the highest CN and the current numbers on the VB.

Africa typically has higher CNs. So naturally they would appear to progress faster than other regions. The same reason OC appears to progress “slowly”.
IF the highest number is asia is 10k, at this ratio it would never arrive to 8k (that if the interviews starts in January until Sept)

No one until this moment has received the 2nd email that containa interview instructions yet, so interviews might even starts in Feb or even March

IF the highest number is asia is 10k, at this ratio it would never arrive to 8k (that if the interviews starts in January until Sept)

No one until this moment has received the 2nd email that containa interview instructions yet, so interviews might even starts in Feb or even March
This could be a possibility. But we won’t really know until next year. We’ll just have to see what happens with the ban, and how KCC plans to proceed from there.

Also, increases in VB numbers can fluctuate. Some months may progress faster than others. A 1000+ jump on one month could be followed with a 2000+ jump the next time.

Right now, I wouldn’t really panic because no one is getting interviewed in any case. Current or not, no one has received a visa yet.

Hello !

At question “Have you traveled to any countries/regions within the last five years ?” I forgot to add the USA, although ai was with a student visa several times. Should I unlock the DS260 to complete the form with USA?
Thank you !

Hello !

At question “Have you traveled to any countries/regions within the last five years ?” I forgot to add the USA, although ai was with a student visa several times. Should I unlock the DS260 to complete the form with USA?
Thank you !

Yes you should.