• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Hey all
2 months to go. The light is getting dim daily
ION USCIS Immigration fee lowered to 190$ from 220$ starting October 2nd 2020
A day is a long time, let's hope 60 days can be as long
Be blessed all

Hey simon and all 2021 selected cn Af23xxx when should submite my ds-260? Is it high ? Thanks

Last edited:
Hey simon and all 2021 selected cn Af23xxx when should submite my ds-260? Is it high ? Thanks
Don't rush to submit it right now. There's a lot happening right now and the DV process is at a standstill. Even in regular times, you don't have to submit DS-260 immediately. Also, check out BritSimon's blog on when to submit DS-260.

Thanks bro
In the meantime for quick response I would advise you to use DV2021 Kenya page, you'll find more DV2021 related resources
Here people are in mourning mode after Trump beat us butwa:eek::p and you might not get immediate responses for DV2021 questions but we were the most active forum on this website before calamity struck us
All the best in your process and hope DV2021 will eventually resume too even if it's in January

Happy Friday my good people
Tuned in last night and our side of the case presented well, judge was very tough to both sides but brought out the best from our lawyers
All we can do now is pray, hope, wait and see if we can get favorable judgment which is expected anytime now and hopefully asap
Let's keep up hope

Happy Friday my good people
Tuned in last night and our side of the case presented well, judge was very tough to both sides but brought out the best from our lawyers
All we can do now is pray, hope, wait and see if we can get favorable judgment which is expected anytime now and hopefully asap
Let's keep up hope
That's great. I'm still rooting for you to succeed

Is Kenyan embassy open and how can we expedite our case from kcc is my big question any advice please?
If you have an expired visa or had an interview postponed like myself, we can try and contact them on Tuesday to be rescheduled as critical cases in line with the ruling. I believe now our cases have moved to mission critical following the ruling
@Britsimon has also posted 2 videos advising everyone and he's broken it for each stage/scenario of DV2020 selectees
Let's hope for the best and I still pray we can all be successful in this journey

If you have an expired visa or had an interview postponed like myself, we can try and contact them on Tuesday to be rescheduled as critical cases in line with the ruling. I believe now our cases have moved to mission critical following the ruling
@Britsimon has also posted 2 videos advising everyone and he's broken it for each stage/scenario of DV2020 selectees
Let's hope for the best and I still pray we can all be successful in this journey
Good luck!

Good luck bro. I hope mtafanikiwa
I've accepted my fate.
Tunabaki Kenya wengine wetu