• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Good morning @Maggie.n and all fellow DV friends.
I understand this week we have quite a good number of granted visas as from Monday. Congratulations to all.
Yes i went to KNEC and there is no line! It took me less than 10 minutes to have been served and left. To those who havent gone yet, go prepared with everything, it will save you time. Just carry a photocopy of the KCSE cert, deposit 2,320 at NBK...they have specific bank slips for KNEC KCSE and also you can download the request form and fill (or just go they give you one to fill from there).

Good morning @Maggie.n and all fellow DV friends.
I understand this week we have quite a good number of granted visas as from Monday. Congratulations to all.
Yes i went to KNEC and there is no line! It took me less than 10 minutes to have been served and left. To those who havent gone yet, go prepared with everything, it will save you time. Just carry a photocopy of the KCSE cert, deposit 2,320 at NBK...they have specific bank slips for KNEC KCSE and also you can download the request form and fill (or just go they give you one to fill from there).
Oh great! Did they confirm to you which certificate they'd forward?

By the way, does KCC send a response after receiving documents
Asking from those who sent documents after the mass email to everyone
There is an automated response when you first send your documents there is then an email once your documents and your DS-260 have been successfully processed - this final email advises that you are now awaiting your number to become current so you can be scheduled for interview

Happy New Week
FYI/A
PCC application at GPO Huduma takes 2 weeks. I used CBD since it was convenient for me than going to Kiambu road and I was in no rush to get it in the shortest time.
It took me 7 minutes from entrance to exit including the wait time and fingerprinting process and I received the email to download my certificate exactly on the 14th day after my fingerprint date
Those who took fingerprints at DCI HQ have reported a few days to receive theirs
Have a good week ahead
Even Huduma GPO can take a week to have your PCC
A friend applied on Friday 1st December and received their email yesterday 8th December
I guess at Huduma centers the timeline depends on when they send the prints to DCI HQ

Even Huduma GPO can take a week to have your PCC
A friend applied on Friday 1st December and received their email yesterday 8th December
I guess at Huduma centers the timeline depends on when they send the prints to DCI HQ
Thanks Fran. I actually didn't know you can get the pcc at huduma centres.

By the way, does KCC send a response after receiving documents
Asking from those who sent documents after the mass email to everyone

"You should expect an email from KCC in the next 3-6 weeks. If you do not hear from KCC after 6 weeks, please contact KCCDV@state.gov to confirm all of your documents have been received, and you are ready to be scheduled for an interview."

The latter part of the email reads like that. If I don't get an email from them in 6 wewe I will call ot text them.

"You should expect an email from KCC in the next 3-6 weeks. If you do not hear from KCC after 6 weeks, please contact KCCDV@state.gov to confirm all of your documents have been received, and you are ready to be scheduled for an interview."

The latter part of the email reads like that. If I don't get an email from them in 6 wewe I will call ot text them.
Great. Thanks