• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 Kenya

Happy New Month fellow winners
Hope all is going on well
Was anyone successful in October
Let's have a good November filled with good fortunes and best of luck to all our November interviewees
Be nice to each other and have a fruitful month ahead
Thanks Fran. I haven't heard of anyone who had an October interview.

Happy New Week
FYI/A
PCC application at GPO Huduma takes 2 weeks. I used CBD since it was convenient for me than going to Kiambu road and I was in no rush to get it in the shortest time.
It took me 7 minutes from entrance to exit including the wait time and fingerprinting process and I received the email to download my certificate exactly on the 14th day after my fingerprint date
Those who took fingerprints at DCI HQ have reported a few days to receive theirs
Have a good week ahead

Good evening fellow winners ,
I don't stay in Nairobi and I urgently want to speak to IOM. They are not responding to my email and they don't pick customer service numbers. Can anyone who has gone there help me with a direct contact to IOM.?

Good evening fellow winners ,
I don't stay in Nairobi and I urgently want to speak to IOM. They are not responding to my email and they don't pick customer service numbers. Can anyone who has gone there help me with a direct contact to IOM.?
What service are you interested in?

Either changing my appointment date or allowing me to do some tests from Uganda since i only have 3 working days and a week between my medical exam and interview
All Uganda medicals are done in Nairobi, Kenya at Gigiri IOM, unless there's another new Centre I don't know of
My advise would be that if you already have appointments and this opportunity is important to you then arrange all your diary plans to be in line with your appointments
But if at this point your job is still more important than the appointments then advising you will be a tough nut to crack
All the best in your choices
If I were you and there is no response on email or call and I have appointments, I would attend to the appointments

Either changing my appointment date or allowing me to do some tests from Uganda since i only have 3 working days and a week between my medical exam and interview

Are you worried there is not enough time between the medical and interview and want an earlier appointment? Usually they schedule you for enough time, they know your interview date?

FYI it is not in their discretion to allow tests from Uganda. The process of appointing doctors to do US immigration medicals is quite complicated and quite simply they are not permitted to allow non-approved doctors to do tests or examinations for immigrant visa purposes.

Happy New Week
FYI/A
PCC application at GPO Huduma takes 2 weeks. I used CBD since it was convenient for me than going to Kiambu road and I was in no rush to get it in the shortest time.
It took me 7 minutes from entrance to exit including the wait time and fingerprinting process and I received the email to download my certificate exactly on the 14th day after my fingerprint date
Those who took fingerprints at DCI HQ have reported a few days to receive theirs
Have a good week ahead
Thank you for this info. CBD is more convenient for me as well.

All Uganda medicals are done in Nairobi, Kenya at Gigiri IOM, unless there's another new Centre I don't know of
My advise would be that if you already have appointments and this opportunity is important to you then arrange all your diary plans to be in line with your appointments
But if at this point your job is still more important than the appointments then advising you will be a tough nut to crack
All the best in your choices
If I were you and there is no response on email or call and I have appointments, I would attend to the appointments
Thank you

Are you worried there is not enough time between the medical and interview and want an earlier appointment? Usually they schedule you for enough time, they know your interview date?

FYI it is not in their discretion to allow tests from Uganda. The process of appointing doctors to do US immigration medicals is quite complicated and quite simply they are not permitted to allow non-approved doctors to do tests or examinations for immigrant visa purposes.
Yes am worried about the time not being enough.
But it's okay. I think it will be okay. Thank you so much

Hi guys, we have had a number of people already gone for their interviews although some are not in this forum. I'll request for permission to post their interview experiences. @Lorna okeyo , Please let us know how your experience was if you do not mind. @JayR 2020AF000015** , did you manage to go to KNEC offices? How is everything so far?