• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

There’s always a risk of one type or the other - visa approval is not guaranteed to any selectee.

Which year did she graduate from high school and which year did she write the Nov/Dec GCE exam?
1.She graduated from home high school 2014 with 4C’s.
According to her, she wasn’t allowed to write the rest of her papers because she was then owing some part of the school fees.
She wrote matured entrance Exams and she gained an Admission to University of Education Winneba. Currently in her 2nd year.

2.She wrote the Nov/Dec this year after she was selected.
She had English C4, Mathematics A1, & Social Studies A1.

1.She graduated from home high school 2014 with 4C’s.
According to her, she wasn’t allowed to write the rest of her papers because she was then owing some part of the school fees.
She wrote matured entrance Exams and she gained an Admission to University of Education Winneba. Currently in her 2nd year.

2.She wrote the Nov/Dec this year after she was selected.
She had English C4, Mathematics A1, & Social Studies A1.

I thought your previous post said she failed some papers. Anyways like I previously wrote, (and like Simon also answered on his blog), there’s always a risk of denial. No one outside of the CO can tell you with certainty there’s no risk involved. Good luck!

I thought your previous post said she failed some papers. Anyways like I previously wrote, (and like Simon also answered on his blog), there’s always a risk of denial. No one outside of the CO can tell you with certainty there’s no risk involved. Good luck!
Thank you so much

Just be patient, is still early
The visa bulletin for the last few months looks good for Africa. You have nothing to be worried about.

Hello everyone. Please I read that Accra uses the host system. How is that different from the affidavit of support aka i-134. Some please enlighten me.

THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN FEBRUARY

AFRICA 25,000 Except: Egypt 16,000

WISHING THOSE CURRENT, ALL THE BEST.

Last edited:
Kindly help me out with these question. I had d7 and e8 in English and maths respectively economics A1 social b3 government c5 and HND cert am I qualified for visa?

Kindly help me out with these question. I had d7 and e8 in English and maths respectively economics A1 social b3 government c5 and HND cert am I qualified for visa?

Having E8 in both English and Maths is considered to be a fail.
Do you have any higher certificates apart from the high school?
If no then you have a slim chance of getting your visa.