• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

So who brought this new passport regulations at all ?
My host called me to check whether am having a passport or not.
But it's not yet ready, still on process.
So it's takes me to apply it next year.
Oh God!!!
Mr. Ofori you can get your passport ready at Ghana passport office if you apply online or through the right channel. it will take a minimum of 3 weeks depending on the how fast you want it and the type you want. Don't pay anyone to get a passport for you. just apply through the right channel and it will be ready by 3 weeks time.

My girlfriend won the diversity visa 2020 lottery with the name “Ellen *Serwah* Ampofo” but all her certificates including her passport and WASSCE shows “Ellen *Serwaa* Ampofo”.

Will that cause any problem?
Please I need an advice.
Thank you

Mr. Ofori you can get your passport ready at Ghana passport office if you apply online or through the right channel. it will take a minimum of 3 weeks depending on the how fast you want it and the type you want. Don't pay anyone to get a passport for you. just apply through the right channel and it will be ready by 3 weeks time.
I applied it through the right channel at Tamale passport office in June 2019 and was informed that it gonna be ready by six months time that's December 2019. It costs me Gh100 only.

I applied it through the right channel at Tamale passport office in June 2019 and was informed that it gonna be ready by six months time that's December 2019. It costs me Gh100 only.
Oh Okay you applied from Tamale
Your passport will be proceesed in Accra before sent back to Tamale. Am sure thats the reason for the delay and six months.
It would have been easier and faster if you had applied online and booked an appointment for Accra for processing, you would have received it after 4 weeks
It

My girlfriend won the diversity visa 2020 lottery with the name “Ellen *Serwah* Ampofo” but all her certificates including her passport and WASSCE shows “Ellen *Serwaa* Ampofo”.

Will that cause any problem?
Please I need an advice.
Thank you

Stop posting on different trends, is annoying.

That can't be an issue for denial.

Hi guys!
Peace of the Lord be unto us all.
A sister won DV-2020 and has successfully completed her WASCCE. She failed in English and Maths but she wrote them again with success.
She isn’t fluent in speaking good English.
Can she get assistance from someone during her interview? Or is there anything else she can do?
I’m scared she might be declined for her bad English.

Any advice??

Hi guys!
Peace of the Lord be unto us all.
A sister won DV-2020 and has successfully completed her WASCCE. She failed in English and Maths but she wrote them again with success.
She isn’t fluent in speaking good English.
Can she get assistance from someone during her interview? Or is there anything else she can do?
I’m scared she might be declined for her bad English.

Any advice??
You don’t need fluent English to pass the interview.

Hello fam,
Incase an SHS graduate teacher is being asked at her interview that what is she going to do over there when she gets to US, what’s the right answer to give as a response?

Hi am a vetenary officer.but i did not aqure it educational i was trained by a very qualified and educated vetenary officer for more than 3 years and i obtain a recognized certificate for that.
All i want to know is my job as a trained officer qualifies me for vocational of the dvlottery.
Ur comments pls waiting..

Hi am a vetenary officer.but i did not aqure it educational i was trained by a very qualified and educated vetenary officer for more than 3 years and i obtain a recognized certificate for that.
All i want to know is my job as a trained officer qualifies me for vocational of the dvlottery.
Ur comments pls waiting..

Hi my name is Richmond from Ghana.am a dv2021 applicant.my job rated 6.0 to 7.0 i wnt to if my job really quelify.am a profetional barber. Thanks waiting.

So which is it, a vet officer or a barber?

Can you verify a job (as previously discussed here, barber does not qualify under DV) where you have met the stated experience in terms of the required job level? Just getting a certificate in something does not qualify you (unless of course it is a certificate that meets the education requirement).

Hi
She failed 3 subjects in her WASSCE and had 4C’s but I asked her to write a NOV/DEC this year after her wins.
Glory be to God she had English C4, Maths A1 and Social Studies A1 in all making 7 subjects (4 core, 3 electives )
Is she qualified to go?

Is there some instances where one can be declined because she wrote sat for some papers for the 2nd time ?View attachment 1382

There’s always a risk of one type or the other - visa approval is not guaranteed to any selectee.

Hi
She failed 3 subjects in her WASSCE and had 4C’s but I asked her to write a NOV/DEC this year after her wins.
Glory be to God she had English C4, Maths A1 and Social Studies A1 in all making 7 subjects (4 core, 3 electives )
Is she qualified to go?

Which year did she graduate from high school and which year did she write the Nov/Dec GCE exam?