• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

Hello please I want to apply for the lottery this year.
Any advice for me??

As stated above, you will need a passport to apply the lottery. I advise you do express application to get your passport on time if you don't have before October. The entry start in October, all the best.

As stated above, you will need a passport to apply the lottery. I advise you do express application to get your passport on time if you don't have before October. The entry start in October, all the best.
Thanks
But please can you help me on how the passport should be?

Almost every photo studio in Ghana knows the correct dimensions of a dv photo, I advise you go to one of such studios for the photo and put it on your phone.

Or you can use a good digital camera or a phone with a good camera to take the picture and go to the dv lottery site and use their photo tool and crop it to the right dimensions.

I mean a passport picture for the dv lottery application
It’s clearly described in the instructions for DV lottery. You should make sure you read the instructions thoroughly before you fill in the form. The entry period is over a month long, you will have time to do everything properly.

It’s clearly described in the instructions for DV lottery. You should make sure you read the instructions thoroughly before you fill in the form. The entry period is over a month long, you will have time to do everything properly.
Alright
Thanks

Can I take part in the lottery if I have Maths=E, Science=E , English=D, Social Sudies=B, Government=D, Literature In English=D, Twi=B and French=E. I also have a degree apart from this SSCE results.

Can I take part in the lottery if I have Maths=E, Science=E , English=D, Social Sudies=B, Government=D, Literature In English=D, Twi=B and French=E. I also have a degree apart from this SSCE results.

@kofi if you wish to qualify through education you need to rewrite your English,Maths and Science again.There's a chance of getting through but there might be some risk.so it better to rewrite while you enter the lottery