• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2020 Ghana Selectees

Good one here I have selected to but as a electrical engineering how many pass do I have to get

Can I sent to in inbox

This is an anonymous forum and posting such things in the forum rather than someone’s inbox not only helps you (to be sure you are getting comments from a range of people, because sometimes a commentator is wrong or makes an error) but also helps others who read it.

Can I sent to in inbox

Hi
As explained above, what you think is your problem might benefit someone as well so kindly post here. There's nothing wrong giving us the details of your grades. In the dv-2019 gh forum, many people shared their grades and were given the necessary assistance and advice.
We are here to help each other, and lastly which institution are you studying the electrical engineering?

The electrical engineering technology is my real core I 4 pass there the electives a distinction in mathematics pass in social studies and two fail in English and integrated science

So what's the way forward

I don't think you are ready to be assisted. I asked a simple question (which institution are you studying the electrical engineering, is it at the polytechnic, university or where) and you did not answer. Again I don't know if you are a wassce or ssce candidate. The best for you is to tell me and also list the subjects and their grades which you says you failed. Without clear information about your case, no one can assist you here.

Ssce (nabpbtex) electives English language f social studies pass integrated science f mathematics distinction ( core)1 electrical & electronic principles pass 2 Installation technology & regulation pass 3 practical/project pass 4 technical drawing pass, the core is week Monday I want the certificate

Your highest level of education is only SSCE or you some from tertaily institution.

He's not being honest with us, if he can't tell us where he's studying the electrical engineering then he's not serious with this whole thing. This is a lifetime opportunity but it seems he's not ready to grab it.

We know some people who failed either maths or English but were approved because of other higher certificates.

@Rass if you can't open up on your situation, I won't comment on your case again.

So the only certificate you have is SSCE and there is Fail in English?if so then I don't think you have a way around the lottery!!

I use my page to ask questions for my other 3 colleagues who also won
Really, you have theee colleagues and all of you won? Do tell, what kind of lucky company do you work for?
Normally when we see this you know what it really is, and it is not lucky colleagues.