• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 AOS Only

In Work/Education/Training Information part under ds 260, for questions: do you have other occupations?, were you previously employed? I mistakenly put no in both questions, but I have been working on campus 20 hours a week( as per the rules for international students) since beginning of my college at the current University. I had never worked previously, neither in USA nor in my country.
But , while filling i-485, I need to show my employment history. So, can I correct my ds 260 form now? Does it affect my documentation if I didn't show it in ds 260 but showed it in i-485? Please help me with this.

Yes you can unlock your DS260 and update the form, not a problem.

1. Yes
2. Address depends on the delivery form you plan on using....
6. 3-9 not applicable to a DV based principal applicant, don’t leave them blank though, write N/A. 5a - 7 applicable to DV beneficiaries.
Thank you very much!

hello,
I received an email from kccdv@state.gov on October,21 with the subject "further documents required." However, my case will only be current in February and I haven't responded anything to that email yet. Is there any time frame for when this email should be responded? I heard that if I don't respond within a month, they will drop my case, is that true?

hello,
I received an email from kccdv@state.gov on October,21 with the subject "further documents required." However, my case will only be current in February and I haven't responded anything to that email yet. Is there any time frame for when this email should be responded? I heard that if I don't respond within a month, they will drop my case, is that true?

Are you processing AOS or CP?

no, I heard for AOS DS-260 isn’t manadatory?

Okay, so you can ignore the document request email from KCC. You got the email because KCC is not aware of your plan to process AOS since there’s no DS260 form submission from you. Yes DS260 is not mandatory for AOS but it is recommended. You wouldn’t have received the email you got from KCC if you had submitted your DS260 form already.

Hello,
Diversity lottery winner 2020. I am filling in my i-485 and along with this I want to also include a I-765 as my L1-a visa runs out in July.. I am unclear on the category to put for I -765. Is this category C9 or what should it be please?. appling for Aos, and I-765, my visa is ready from 2020 Diversity lottery Bulletin.

Hello,
Diversity lottery winner 2020. I am filling in my i-485 and along with this I want to also include a I-765 as my L1-a visa runs out in July.. I am unclear on the category to put for I -765. Is this category C9 or what should it be please?. appling for Aos, and I-765, my visa is ready from 2020 Diversity lottery Bulletin.

C9.

Thank you, I have just been reading however that although I can appy for aos in December the wait time in California is 10 months onwards, this means I wont have an interview in time.. Oh no.!. what can I do now? Can I change this to having my interview in my homeland Australia? what would I have to do and is this quicker? I have not submitted a i-485 yet. I have paid the 330 to KCC

Good morning @Sm1smom
After 10 days I still didn t get the Bio Letter. Some users got the bio letter the same day the got the Noa. Do you know if I can check calling the USCIS?Thank you!

Thank you, I have just been reading however that although I can appy for aos in December the wait time in California is 10 months onwards, this means I wont have an interview in time.. Oh no.!. what can I do now? Can I change this to having my interview in my homeland Australia? what would I have to do and is this quicker? I have not submitted a i-485 yet. I have paid the 330 to KCC

Where/what have you been reading? I recommend you read the AOS process spreadsheet which doesn’t sound like you’ve read. That spreadsheet will answer most of your questions and clarify the process for you.

Where/what have you been reading? I recommend you read the AOS process spreadsheet which doesn’t sound like you’ve read. That spreadsheet will answer most of your questions and clarify the process for you.
Where do I find this spreadsheet please?

Visa statistics for October is out. For Asia, 80 people from Nepal have been issued with diversity visas while no visas have been issued for people from Iran. It is expected that cut-off number for Nepal to fall behind Iran in the following visa bulletins as pre-allocated visas to the Iranians return back and they call more Iranians for interview.

Good morning @Sm1smom
After 10 days I still didn t get the Bio Letter. Some users got the bio letter the same day the got the Noa. Do you know if I can check calling the USCIS?Thank you!
Hi Giovanna! What does your NOA say? The NOA my brother received, form I-797 C, is itself the biometrics letter. It gives the address, date and time at which he has to appear for biometrics. He hasn't received any additional letter.

Visa statistics for October is out. For Asia, 80 people from Nepal have been issued with diversity visas while no visas have been issued for people from Iran. It is expected that cut-off number for Nepal to fall behind Iran in the following visa bulletins as pre-allocated visas to the Iranians return back and they call more Iranians for interview.

We prefer to not clog the AOS thread with visa statistics and other non AOS related discussions. There are other threads for those discussions. So help us keep this thread clean by limiting posts to AOS related discussions. You can have visa statistics conversation on the threads were those are being reported.