• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Hi greatings first
Then i am winner of 2020 cn AF25xxx I hve questions
1.is it high case number and for your experience what is my chance
2.based on my cn when do u think it is good time to submit my ds 260
3.do I expect the schedule this year if i hve any chance to be called
Thanks a lot

Hi greatings first
Thanks a lot
1- You have a chance.
2- August - October.
3- Yes.

Hi greatings first
Thanks a lot

1. AF25xxx is not low but wouldn’t call it high either. So yes, you have a chance at becoming current.

2. Technically speaking, there’s no such thing as good time to submit submit the DS260 form. Of course we’ve been recommending for selectees with high CNs in particular to wait until we at least know the number of selectees before submitting their DS260 form. In your case you can go ahead and submit now if you like. If you wish to wait, you can still do so until April/May 2020, but I wouldn’t recommend waiting that long.
3. No. Not before 2020.

1. AF25xxx is not low but wouldn’t call it high either. So yes, you have a chance at becoming current.

2. Technically speaking, there’s no such thing as good time to submit submit the DS260 form. Of course we’ve been recommending for selectees with high CNs in particular to wait until we at least know the number of selectees before submitting their DS260 form. In your case you can go ahead and submit now if you like. If you wish to wait, you can still do so until April/May 2020, but I wouldn’t recommend waiting that long.
3. No. Not before 2020.
Thanks a lot sir I owe u
Another question I hve reviewed a link prepared by britsimon
This year we hve seen extremely high case numbers for example in africa we hve sewn up to 71k so far
Based on the previous years record does it mean the higher the case numbers the more there will be holes
Thanks

Thanks a lot sir I owe u
Another question I hve reviewed a link prepared by britsimon
This year we hve seen extremely high case numbers for example in africa we hve sewn up to 71k so far
Based on the previous years record does it mean the higher the case numbers the more there will be holes
Thanks

I already said wait until we at least have an idea of the total number of selectees for DV2020, anything else said at this month is mere speculation with no basis to support it.

Good day good people am alew from Cameroon and i have just been selected for the 2020 session with CN 6----. i have been told i might be scheduled for interview later this year. please my good people considering my ignorance in the DV program i will aprreciate all the help i can get
i was selected alongside my wife who is presently in Europe on scolarship.
thanks a lot for the help i will be given on this forum
God bless Africa

Good day good people am alew from Cameroon and i have just been selected for the 2020 session with CN 6----. i have been told i might be scheduled for interview later this year. please my good people considering my ignorance in the DV program i will aprreciate all the help i can get
i was selected alongside my wife who is presently in Europe on scolarship.
thanks a lot for the help i will be given on this forum
God bless Africa

Your CN is meaningless the way you’ve posted it. Is your CN in the 6,000 to 6,999 range in which case you can post it like this AF6xxx, or better still reveal the next digit after 6 like this AF64xx.

Also you need to ask specific questions in order to get the help you need. You haven’t asked any question in this post.

Hello good people i am a winner as a couple of the 2020 session with case number AF68** and my wife is presently in Europe
I have started filling the Ds 260 already but am inexperienced. How soon am i supposed to fill the ds 260 form and how do i treat my wife's situation ?
Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Hello good people i am a winner as a couple of the 2020 session with case number AF68** and my wife is presently in Europe
I have started filling the Ds 260 already but am inexperienced. How soon am i supposed to fill the ds 260 form and how do i treat my wife's situation ?
Thanks a lot

Your CN is in the low range, likely to become current on or before December 2019. If you wish to proceed and be interviewed as soon as you become current (assuming KCC has received and processed your documents), you can go ahead and submit the DS260 forms for both yourself and your wife. You wife will need to come join you for your interview of course.

Hi everybody
My case number is AF629XX. do I still have a chance to be interviewed?
Hello, your CN is high (looking at the history of your region), but until they publish the first data of the DV2020, nobody can give correct answers. Wait for the publication of the visa Bulletin 2020!

Hi Moderators

My wife got selected on the lottery for the DV 2020 , our son and me accompanying to her. we are Egyptians living in Kuwait. my son recently enrolled at the university in Egypt in late 2018 and lived there to study for nearly nine months a year. He returned to Kuwait during the university holiday (about three months) a year to live with us, and on some occasions like Christmas and Easter to Kuwait during the months of study to celebrate with us.

As per the above details and to answer this question, "Dose this child live with you?"

Is he lives with me or No?

Hi Moderators

My wife got selected on the lottery for the DV 2020 , our son and me accompanying to her. we are Egyptians living in Kuwait. my son recently enrolled at the university in Egypt in late 2018 and lived there to study for nearly nine months a year. He returned to Kuwait during the university holiday (about three months) a year to live with us, and on some occasions like Christmas and Easter to Kuwait during the months of study to celebrate with us.

As per the above details and to answer this question, "Dose this child live with you?"

Is he lives with me or No?

Yes, he lives with you.

Your CN is in the low range, likely to become current on or before December 2019. If you wish to proceed and be interviewed as soon as you become current (assuming KCC has received and processed your documents), you can go ahead and submit the DS260 forms for both yourself and your wife. You wife will need to come join you for your interview of course.
Thanks for your prompt response it will be of great help
Please can my wife take her interview in Europe while i do mine in CAMEROON ?