• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

Yep, you're right, I know about no interviews in AOS just confused a bit. What I didn't know is the meaning of "Current", thank you again. Hopefully, they will increase CN for EU on the next VBs.

Slight clarification here (for the benefit of others, especially non-AOSers at least): There’s is interview for AOS (majority anyways). The interview just doesn’t get scheduled by KCC.

Hi Simon, please assist me
1. I and my wife who’s the principal appliquant we put the same primary cell number in the DS 260 and we will be current in May...so my point is so I need to unlock the DS260 to make change or I can just leave it that way.

PLEASE ASSIST

Hi Simon, please assist me
1. I and my wife who’s the principal appliquant we put the same primary cell number in the DS 260 and we will be current in May...so my point is so I need to unlock the DS260 to make change or I can just leave it that way.

PLEASE ASSIST

That’s fine. Not a problem.

Hi Britsimon

You are very grateful for your effort in clarifying many of the things that face us
My question is there a way to postpone the date of the interview for the next month ? because my son is studying outside the country in which the interview will take place and the date of the interview will be during the end-of-year exams.

I don't recommend delaying - but if you have NO CHOICE, contact the embassy once you are scheduled.

When there is a cut off in the last month, do they for sure call everyone for the interview whose case falls in the cut off number? For example, I am 44***, if the cut of for Sept is 45*** will I still have to worry?

What's the experience from previous years? Has anyone mentioned that they were left without interview in the last month even though they CN was current (assuming docs were submitted on time)?

It's just, I am not loosing hope yet, but I guess my number can become current only in the end.

What's the experience from previous years? Has anyone mentioned that they were left without interview in the last month even though they CN was current (assuming docs were submitted on time)?

It's just, I am not loosing hope yet, but I guess my number can become current only in the end.
I feel you. We are sitting in the same boat. Let's not lose hope. Which country are you from?

Hello,
Anybody knows what would happens if the sponsor doesn't have the amount that appears in the Federal Poverty Guidelines, but he still have an amount close to it. There's any way to know if there's a possibility that CO allows this? maybe some selectees already interviewed could help..

When there is a cut off in the last month, do they for sure call everyone for the interview whose case falls in the cut off number? For example, I am 44***, if the cut of for Sept is 45*** will I still have to worry?

There are plenty of examples where people were current but did NOT get an interview. That is usually because the selectees left important steps uncompleted until it was too late. It is crucially important that people send their documents. Many have not - and many think KCC has their documents - but KCC disagree.

Hello,
Anybody knows what would happens if the sponsor doesn't have the amount that appears in the Federal Poverty Guidelines, but he still have an amount close to it. There's any way to know if there's a possibility that CO allows this? maybe some selectees already interviewed could help..

It's not "having" an amount that is important. It is a simple formula based on the INCOME of the sponsor and the total number of derivatives.

There are plenty of examples where people were current but did NOT get an interview. That is usually because the selectees left important steps uncompleted until it was too late. It is crucially important that people send their documents. Many have not - and many think KCC has their documents - but KCC disagree.
Hi Simon, When the CN became current and the applicant had received the email from KCC saying that they received the documents and the CN is ready to be scheduled for interview, does this mean the applicant is sure to get an interview?
Thanks!

Hi Simon, When the CN became current and the applicant had received the email from KCC saying that they received the documents and the CN is ready to be scheduled for interview, does this mean the applicant is sure to get an interview?
Thanks!

Well I can't offer a "guarantee", but generally that case should then be OK.

Well I can't offer a "guarantee", but generally that case should then be OK.
That's my understanding as well, thanks!!
I have seen somewhere that once the CN is current, the applicant can expect the 2NL by the end of the month where the CN became current
My CN became current in the last VB (AF region), does this mean I will get the 2NL by the end of Feb?
TBH with you I'm not sure how it works as the CN of one of the AF region applicant became current in the last VB but still didn't get any updates so far
One last question, where does April come into play in the VB of March?
Thanks

That's my understanding as well, thanks!!
I have seen somewhere that once the CN is current, the applicant can expect the 2NL by the end of the month where the CN became current
My CN became current in the last VB (AF region), does this mean I will get the 2NL by the end of Feb?
TBH with you I'm not sure how it works as the CN of one of the AF region applicant became current in the last VB but still didn't get any updates so far
One last question, where does April come into play in the VB of March?
Thanks

I'm sure how it works.

Since you are current, you will get a 2NL by the end of February IF your documents were received and processed prior to the beginning of February. 2NLs are not sent before the VB. There are two batches of 2NLs sent, one in the next couple of days, the other will be before the month ends.

That is how it works.

Reactions: WBA
I'm sure how it works.

Since you are current, you will get a 2NL by the end of February IF your documents were received and processed prior to the beginning of February. 2NLs are not sent before the VB. There are two batches of 2NLs sent, one in the next couple of days, the other will be before the month ends.

That is how it works.
Thanks!
I found the answer here as well: http://britsimonsays.com/2nls-being-sent-for-march-2020-interviews/

you will get a 2NL by the end of February IF your documents were received and processed prior to the beginning of February
I got the email confirming the reception of my documents on Feb 6th so if I will not get the 2NL before the end of Feb I will wait until end of Mar