• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2020 All Selectees

I saw the recent VB and just 200 more cases added for the EU region, that’s crazy!
I’m EU396xx is this CN safe or does have any chance to become current this dv program?Thanks in advance !

I think there are enough visas for your CN to receive one. But the issue is if they will be fast enough processing all cases before. Till Feb 2020 only 7.4k visas were issued...

I think there are enough visas for your CN to receive one. But the issue is if they will be fast enough processing all cases before. Till Feb 2020 only 7.4k visas were issued...
hope in the next 5 months they’ll be able to process 7.4k more at least. It’s a crazy year, enough visas but slow processing.

Hello everyone. I was searching anwser for my situation and i end up here. I hope someone have answer to my question. So i was selected in 2020 diversity obviously. But i didn't knew about that until late October. So i have gathered all the required documents and i got e-mail from KCC saying there is some kind of visa bulletin thing and if my case number is current they will notify me by e-mail. I reciver it about a week ago. So i tried to read that visa bulletin thing. But i couldn't understand anything. Because english is not my native language and i have bad english obviously. Oh by the way my case number is lower. It's 2020AS and around 500th. So do i have any chance to secure visa? Thanks

Hello everyone. I was searching anwser for my situation and i end up here. I hope someone have answer to my question. So i was selected in 2020 diversity obviously. But i didn't knew about that until late October. So i have gathered all the required documents and i got e-mail from KCC saying there is some kind of visa bulletin thing and if my case number is current they will notify me by e-mail. I reciver it about a week ago. So i tried to read that visa bulletin thing. But i couldn't understand anything. Because english is not my native language and i have bad english obviously. Oh by the way my case number is lower. It's 2020AS and around 500th. So do i have any chance to secure visa? Thanks
You still have time so first things first ... stop, breath and relax!
I'd suggest heading over to Simons blog and reading up on the process, then if you still have questions you can either ask them on Simons site or come back here and we can all try to help you.

http://britsimonsays.com/

If your number is in the 500's for the Asia region then you are most definitely "current" - meaning you can be scheduled for an interview once your DS-260 is submitted and processed as well as the requested documents are sent and processed by KCC

Thank you Aidyn.
Well just checked simons site. Read all frequently asked questions. Seems like all i can do is just pray and wait.

Thank you Aidyn.
Well just checked simons site. Read all frequently asked questions. Seems like all i can do is just pray and wait.
Yes waiting is the name of the game now .. but just to clarify, have you submitted your DS-260 and the requested documents?
If you've sent documents, have you received the email back stating that your docs have been processed and you are ready for scheduling?

Thank you Aidyn.

Well, assuming you have submitted your DS260 and all the required documents, then you wait. Have you done those things?

By ds-260 you mean a biographic passport page, birth certificate, marriage certificate, marriage termination documentation, military records and police records? If yes i sent all required documents. Which was kind of easy to collect for me. And after that i recieved this email. /Shown in picture/. IMG_20200220_065019.jpg

By ds-260 you mean a biographic passport page, birth certificate, marriage certificate, marriage termination documentation, military records and police records? If yes i sent all required documents. Which was kind of easy to collect for me. And after that i recieved this email. /Shown in picture/. View attachment 1492

So basically - "yes".

So - if you got that email before the beginning of this month, you can expect a 2NL (interview scheduling) email later this month (for April interview). If you got it this month, you can expect a 2NL email in March for a May interview.

I got this e-mail on Feb 13rd. So this means i expect 2NL email march? Right. So the thing is do i have the chance to get visa? I read that u.s only issues 50.000 visa and so many people couldn't get interview appointment and some got interview but couldn't get visa. This making me nervious.

I got this e-mail on Feb 13rd. So this means i expect 2NL email march? Right. So the thing is do i have the chance to get visa? I read that u.s only issues 50.000 visa. This making me nervious
Yes, you are likely to receive your 2NL in late March for a May interview
In regards to do you have a chance... In regards to your specific case, I cant comment however I can say that if you meet all the requirements and the Consular Officer at your interview is satisfied and approves you, there are more than enough Visas available for you to get one.

Thank you. You know my english is so bad that i couldn't get needful informations on the internet. But you guys really did help. Thank you again guys.

Hi Simon, I want assistance on this
I have sent required documents to KCC since since the 08/10/2019 I just got automatic reply there after and I never received any mail from KCC confirming that they received my documents.
Yesterday I contacted them via email they responded to me by saying that if I have received auto reply with attachment that’s means my documents was received and if I received auto reply without attachement means my documents was not received.
Or I received auto reply without attachement .
can please somebody explain to me if they received auto reply with attachement.
PLEASE ASSIST

Here the KCC mail got today

Attachments

• C2560D2D-F90D-4A32-A746-24676E273E19.jpeg
    C2560D2D-F90D-4A32-A746-24676E273E19.jpeg
    513.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 9D02025B-C83F-494B-B5C5-C68AE60D7A55.jpeg
    9D02025B-C83F-494B-B5C5-C68AE60D7A55.jpeg
    513.9 KB · Views: 36
Hi Simon, I want assistance on this
I have sent required documents to KCC since since the 08/10/2019 I just got automatic reply there after and I never received any mail from KCC confirming that they received my documents.
Yesterday I contacted them via email they responded to me by saying that if I have received auto reply with attachment that’s means my documents was received and if I received auto reply without attachement means my documents was not received.
Or I received auto reply without attachement .
can please somebody explain to me if they received auto reply with attachement.
PLEASE ASSIST
I got the automatic reply just after I sent my documents and there was no attachment in it. On Feb 6th I got the email confirmation that my documents have been received because my CN is going to be current in the next VB.
I think there is nothing to worry about in your situation, probably your CN is pretty high, in that case KCC will send you the email couple of days/weeks before your CN gets current. When I was wondering why I still didn't get the email after I sent the document a long while ago, I called KCC and they told me exactly what I mentioned above. You can still call them to confirm again