• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

The website is working much better now and I was not selected once again as expected. Congrats to everyone that was selected and the ones not selected keep focusing on those realistic goals that will take your life to the next level :).
noooo Pierre! I'm so disappointed ....
better luck next year hopefully.

Not selected both me and my husband, still checking tomorrow, I feel like crying. Congrats to the selected responses, and good luck to those who haven't check.

Not selected. Disappointed and sad but less than last year so that's ok.
Good luck to those who have not checked yet and best wishes to those who have made it. enjoy and celebrate for us too

Sure!

Since when the total number of selectees has not been stated in this letter?
I remember previous letters which mentioned, " xx individuals were registered for further processing".

Cheers
And yet those numbers always somehow change when they give the details of selectees by country etc so maybe they decided just to do it accurately then this year?

Well another year has passed by with the same result as the last. I will keep applying, but am very much considering Canada in the mean time. Congrats to those who were selected, good luck to those who are still to check, and to those of you with the same result as I, ill see you all next year :)