• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

Hey there guys.
I can't wait to check the results as well. Just a quick question now. I've noticed just now, that when they opened the registration
for DV 2019 as usual at the beginning of October, there was some sort of malfunction and the entries submitted between 3rd - 10th of October 2017 are not valid. And then they open a new registration period again on the 18th of October 2017. However, Im not sure when I put my info in. My question is, sinceI put the info in and then I tried to forgot about this lottery and live my life, if I entered in the period with the glitch, did they send to these people affected some sort of notification to apply again? Im not sure when I entered.
Cheers guys.

Hey there, I am starting to think about it a little more now its getting closer. I haven't entered for a few years, last time was 2015 when it went crazy and they drew far too many people so there were lots of 'winners' but a huge amount never made it to interview. We since moved to Canada for a couple of years but didn't much like it so have returned home and will carry on with life and hope we get lucky while the lottery is still operating !!

Hey there guys.
I can't wait to check the results as well. Just a quick question now. I've noticed just now, that when they opened the registration
for DV 2019 as usual at the beginning of October, there was some sort of malfunction and the entries submitted between 3rd - 10th of October 2017 are not valid. And then they open a new registration period again on the 18th of October 2017. However, Im not sure when I put my info in. My question is, sinceI put the info in and then I tried to forgot about this lottery and live my life, if I entered in the period with the glitch, did they send to these people affected some sort of notification to apply again? Im not sure when I entered.
Cheers guys.
Yes they did. They sent mails of you had applied during glitch period.

Yes they did. They sent mails of you had applied during glitch period.
Cool. Thanks. I actually checked just now, after a long thinking , how could I know when did I apply. And I managed to find the picture
I used to apply and I applied on Oct 29th.

Hey there, I am starting to think about it a little more now its getting closer. I haven't entered for a few years, last time was 2015 when it went crazy and they drew far too many people so there were lots of 'winners' but a huge amount never made it to interview. We since moved to Canada for a couple of years but didn't much like it so have returned home and will carry on with life and hope we get lucky while the lottery is still operating !!

Good luck to you on this year lottery @hopefulinnz

Well, the draw has already taken place. Now they are just going to announce the results.

Are you in doubt that the results wouldn't be announced on May 15, 2018 as scheduled?

How do you know that a draw as already taken place? I don't think its ever mention when the exact draw happens. Keep in mind that this is all based on computer systems and they had to adjust the entry dates for this year lottery.