• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

Yes they did. They sent mails of you had applied during glitch period.
Are you sure they sent out mails?
Wife and me didn’t get any mail.
We only reapplied because I read about it on this forum.
But of course the mails might have been caught by spam filter.
Still I expect millions of fewer entries because of the issue.

You need to watch more YouTube conspiracy videos, apparently

Well, what about the proven fact that the Australian cricket team is caught red handed, recorded on camera, doing the ball tampering in their tour to the South Africa. Which YouTube videos they should have watched ?

Australians are born cheaters and fraudsters. Now people are talking that this must have been going on for a long time and they are caught red- handed only this time.

Well, shame on you Australia and all the Australians living anywhere in the world.

This is a proven fact that Australians are caught red-handed doing the ball tempering. Can you deny that?

Am I telling a lie?

Answer me.

Well, what about the proven fact that the Australian cricket team is caught red handed, recorded on camera, doing the ball tampering in their tour to the South Africa. Which YouTube videos they should have watched ?

Australians are born cheaters and fraudsters. Now people are talking that this must have been going on for a long time and they are caught red- handed only this time.

Well, shame on you Australia and all the Australians living anywhere in the world.

This is a proven fact that Australians are caught red-handed doing the ball tempering. Can you deny that?

Am I telling a lie?

Answer me.

Wtf does cheating in sports have to do with the diversity lottery?! Lol

Am I telling a lie?

Answer me.

All Australians really?o_O

All Australians really?o_O

Yup, exactly the same principal as how Trump uses a few terrorists or “bad amigos” to paint entire nations and religions with the same brush. Lucky for Australians Trump wouldn’t know the first thing about cricket ;) I mean, it’s not like anyone else has ever cheated in cricket or any other sport, right? :rolleyes:

Hey there, I am starting to think about it a little more now its getting closer. I haven't entered for a few years, last time was 2015 when it went crazy and they drew far too many people so there were lots of 'winners' but a huge amount never made it to interview. We since moved to Canada for a couple of years but didn't much like it so have returned home and will carry on with life and hope we get lucky while the lottery is still operating !!
Fingers crossed and good luck to you! We are still considering Canada while we wait :)

Warm wishes from WA

Q

Good luck to all of you guys! 7th time for me! Also wanted to let you know that my company is sponsoring me to get an EB-3 so we shall see if that works out :)

Hey there, I am starting to think about it a little more now its getting closer. I haven't entered for a few years, last time was 2015 when it went crazy and they drew far too many people so there were lots of 'winners' but a huge amount never made it to interview. We since moved to Canada for a couple of years but didn't much like it so have returned home and will carry on with life and hope we get lucky while the lottery is still operating !!

Hi hopefulinnz,

We're also considering Canada.
Anything specific about Canada which you didn't like.
In what part of Canada did you live?

Thx,

Hi hopefulinnz,

We're also considering Canada.
Anything specific about Canada which you didn't like.
In what part of Canada did you live?

Thx,

Just a reminder this is a forum for US DV immigration. If you search the forums tab on top of the page, there’s a section for other countries and in that a forum for Canada immigration.

@BlueCobra - I have read a bunch of your comments and all of them are extremely rude. If you cannot see that, then I guess you are the one with a problem.

From my perspective, @SusieQQQ is a longstanding member of this forum and has helped so many people across many threads in this sub-forum, which is in stark contrast to you. If you have anything to say to any of her particular posts, you are free to comment there (in a constructive way). What you are doing here is attacking people and making accusations and throwing claims out there that you are unable to explain.

Furthermore for your information, reporting a comment doesn't go to the 'website owner' but instead to the Admins of this page, one of which is the Supermoderator @Britsimon who has already given you a first and final warning after your first rude comment, yet you have chosen to ignore that and added two more that are equally rude. If this is how you are as a person, then you should not even consider moving to the US, as you will have problems in fitting in. I am also just "saying this for your own benefit."