• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

Thanks for that. Have already downloaded the app and sat a practice test. Passed by one question so have some work to do.

Thanks for that. Have already downloaded the app and sat a practice test. Passed by one question so have some work to do.
I paid the $4 to get it unlocked and the questions are great and full on. It’s hard getting used to feet and miles.

Yeah i think most of the ones i got wrong were the imperial measurements. Felt like it was 1799 again with the feet and inches.

Should be ok though. The other thing is the left/right which I have no experience in (have never driven in a right side country)

The round a bout one did my head in that you have to give way to your right which we do here but there I assume it was the left.

Wait until you get to your first busy 4-way!
LOL they're a little daunting the first time.
One thing that my boyfriend told me to help with turning that's stuck with me ... Loose Left, Tight Right.. I still say it in my head every time I take a corner lol and Right on Red is the best!!!

I wonder how long it is between when your number becomes current and when you see the date for your interview

For those that did their medical in Brisbane how far out did you book and was it difficult to get an appointment given that it is quiet lengthy.

I wonder how long it is between when your number becomes current and when you see the date for your interview
Last month it was less than a week, I think the VB came out on the 15th, which was our Saturday and I had the 2nl the following wednesday. But don't get too hopeful, all months I'm sure are different, they have until the end of the month to send them.
For those that did their medical in Brisbane how far out did you book and was it difficult to get an appointment given that it is quiet lengthy.
No issue at all, the ladies at the doctors office are awesome, I was able to schedule my interview within 2 weeks.

Hi From JimInOz, I'm new to the forum as well - and my case number is in the 800's - so it went current with the Visa Bulletin overnight :) So now Im getting more excited... But I have two questions that I have seen discussed in general terms but that i'd really love some specific answers on..

1. My wife and I have done the police checks without fingerprints - all our names are on them as required in the australian reciprocity pages. Will this be ok for the Sydney interview?

2. Our police checks were done late nov 2018 - and our interviews will be in May - and (hopefully) we will go to the states in June. What is the actual expiry of the police certificates for this process - is it 6 months or 12 months ?

Thanks.. Jim ..

I'd email the consulate and ask. Technically it is 6 months but you have already emailed the scanned documents to the KCC I hope.