• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Oceania Selectees

my case number is 355 and I havent heard anything yet as well. Susie QQQ I have checked the visa bulletin and OC is up to 450 in Feb, so interviews should be soon, but I havent heard anything as yet....

Where is your nearest embassy/consulate? Mine is Auckland, just wondering if its a holdup locally or just a backlog in general.

my case number is 355 and I havent heard anything yet as well. Susie QQQ I have checked the visa bulletin and OC is up to 450 in Feb, so interviews should be soon, but I havent heard anything as yet....

When did you send the documents to KCC?

Can't speak for Transient I sent mine in early December and they replied back mid December to thank me and everything is in order and to wait to hear back for interview date.

oh thanks for that, I wasn't aware. Anyway I just checked and it's still showing the original letter so I guess I just need to be patient.

Can't speak for Transient I sent mine in early December and they replied back mid December to thank me and everything is in order and to wait to hear back for interview date.

So then it is pretty obvious you were too late in submitting your documents for a February interview and will most likely get a March interview. No 2NLs for March have been sent yet. So - be patient.

You’ve put in your ds260 form in haven’t you.

X Damo 1089
xx Chucke3 approved
xx idunnoman

1xx Callyb
1xx DonGeiss

2xx Matthew540
2xx NzFamilyX6

3xx TransientA

4xx Bob22
4xx PittsandPieces
4xx DougNNNN

5xx Robbo1
5xx Aidyn
5xx Kissalive

6xx SMD1810
6xx Michaelro

8XX Mijoro

9xx Kb’s Quest

10xx AussiesGCHopeful
10xx GCAussie

13xx Sparkymicadonis

Selected no number given Dillon83

So then it is pretty obvious you were too late in submitting your documents for a February interview and will most likely get a March interview. No 2NLs for March have been sent yet. So - be patient.

Ah ok. That makes sense, for some reason that didn't occur to me. It did take a few weeks to get my wifes documentation in order.

I just missed the March interviews by a few numbers! The wait is torture but it gives me more time to do research and save money so as they say, good things come to those who wait..and wait!

Me too Robbo, our numbers must be close!! I've never been a patient person so all this waiting is killing me, but I'm telling myself the same thing - more time = more savings and more time to make sure everything is in order.

Finally received our notification from KCC that our DS-260 and documentation (passport, birth certificate and police clearance) was processed and accepted so that's a relief. For reference we submitted documentation on the 8/11/18 and received the response on the 16/01/19 so approximately 9 weeks later.

Looking at how the numbers are progressing I'm hoping for an appointment during August or September for my case number (OC10XX)

Finally received our notification from KCC that our DS-260 and documentation (passport, birth certificate and police clearance) was processed and accepted so that's a relief. For reference we submitted documentation on the 8/11/18 and received the response on the 16/01/19 so approximately 9 weeks later.

Looking at how the numbers are progressing I'm hoping for an appointment during August or September for my case number (OC10XX)
Thanks for the update regarding the time it approximately takes for lodging docs. I will be doing this tonight. I’m holding out for a June/July appointment with case number OC9XX. Hopefully they get to that stage for both of us!

That's interesting. Mine took two weeks. I wonder why there is such differences.

Sent mine 8th November, and received processing completed email 7th January. I wonder if they're reviewing them in order as Robbo and my case numbers are close (mid 500s) and we both received completion notifications around the same time.

Unfortunately I don't have any experiences to add for you all due to processing with adjustment of status. Interview on the 30th :)

Hi just an update on my document situation. Lodged them through email on Wednesday night, got a confirmation early this morning that they have been received and are all completed. Now just a waiting game on my case number to come up :)

I finally got my interview date, it is early March at 8.30am.

Now to book the medical!

Here's a very good link for any kiwis

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/iv-dv-supplemental/ACK -Auckland.pdf

Also list of required vaccinations

The following vaccinations are required for immigration purposes:

• Hepatitis A
  • Hepatitis B
  • Influenza
  • Influenza type b (Hib)
  • Measles
  • Meningococcal
  • Mumps