• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 AOS Only

Mom, thank you for your replying.
I would like to make sure that even though we provide two G1145 with individual information, only one person would receive all the text/email, is it correct?

Many thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Best,

I really hate having to repeat myself. I already told you this is the NORMAL practice - notification is sent to one person!

I honestly would have ignored the request for me to repeat myself. The only reason I’m responding to this is to let you know there will be no further G-1145 related notifications, the form is for notification of application/petition acceptance which you’ve already received.

C9 is the right category.

There’s no harm in including the I-765 and/or I-131 form with the AOS package. What you need to watch out for is actually using those cards while your AOS petition is pending - Possibility of doing so is very low though for a DV based AOS petition considering the fact that current processing time for the EAD/AP card is more or less the same for the GC.

Thank you!

Hello Mom,

On the AOS spreadsheet, the AOS package tab one of the forms listed is I-797 Notice of Action. I cant seem to find this on the USCIS website. Is this required for DV and where do i get it?

Thanks

Hello Mom,

On the AOS spreadsheet, the AOS package tab one of the forms listed is I-797 Notice of Action. I cant seem to find this on the USCIS website. Is this required for DV and where do i get it?

Thanks

The AOS process spreadsheet is for DV based AOS petition filing.

The spreadsheet also says “if applicable”. If you don’t know what the I-797 is, then it is not applicable to your specific case. You would have known what it is if it is applicable to you.

I really hate having to repeat myself. I already told you this is the NORMAL practice - notification is sent to one person!

I honestly would have ignored the request for me to repeat myself. The only reason I’m responding to this is to let you know there will be no further G-1145 related notifications, the form is for notification of application/petition acceptance which you’ve already received.
sorry mom, I just to panic too ask it again...
Thank you for your replaying again and Sorry for your bad mood caused. :’(

Best,

The AOS process spreadsheet is for DV based AOS petition filing.

The spreadsheet also says “if applicable”. If you don’t know what the I-797 is, then it is not applicable to your specific case. You would have known what it is if it is applicable to you.
Thank you Mom!

One more question, sorry if you have answered this before. Where do i get the priority date for DV that goes into the i-485 and cover letter for my AOS package. My number is AF 12xxx so will be current in January but would like to send my package to the Chicago lock box for early filing. Thanks for your continued help on this forum.

I get that all the time too. Drives me nuts, and generally I just ignore the "are you sure" type question.

Which address did you send the $330 payment to? Did you include a SAE with the payment?

Thanks for replying. Yes I send it the right adress and includw a SAE with the payment.
I have been called and emailed to KCC many times.
The KCC told me their receipt system has been messed up and they has been awared of this.
KCC representative told me that they verified my check and will send a receipt by email but again haven’t received any receipt for 3 weeks after the phone call.
Last week I send an email again and emailed back from kcc, kcc haven’t received my payment. And also asked me do I want to lock or unlock my ds 260. I haven’t files ds260 and I am very confused why kcc asked me question about ds260.
Is it possible becasue I haven’t file ds260 cause delay? Can I still file ds260?

I went my bank and got a paper that show kcc cashed out my checked on July 30. I send email this bank paper to kcc.
I has been strugged for almost 4 months.
Would you give any advice please?

Thank you for everthing
Looking forward your answer.

One more question, sorry if you have answered this before. Where do i get the priority date for DV that goes into the i-485 and cover letter for my AOS package. My number is AF 12xxx so will be current in January but would like to send my package to the Chicago lock box for early filing. Thanks for your continued help on this forum.

From the VB.
See This Post for more.

Thanks for replying. Yes I send it the right adress and includw a SAE with the payment.
I have been called and emailed to KCC many times.
The KCC told me their receipt system has been messed up and they has been awared of this.
KCC representative told me that they verified my check and will send a receipt by email but again haven’t received any receipt for 3 weeks after the phone call.
Last week I send an email again and emailed back from kcc, kcc haven’t received my payment. And also asked me do I want to lock or unlock my ds 260. I haven’t files ds260 and I am very confused why kcc asked me question about ds260.
Is it possible becasue I haven’t file ds260 cause delay? Can I still file ds260?

I went my bank and got a paper that show kcc cashed out my checked on July 30. I send email this bank paper to kcc.
I has been strugged for almost 4 months.
Would you give any advice please?

Thank you for everthing
Looking forward your answer.

You didn’t answer the question I asked, which was “which address did you send the payment to”. You need to answer the actual question asked in order to get the right help/guidance.

You didn’t answer the question I asked, which was “which address did you send the payment to”. You need to answer the actual question asked in order to get the right help/guidance.

U.S. Department of State
Diversity Visa Program
P.O. Box 979079
St. Louis, Missouri 63197-9000

I send it above address
Thanks in advance

U.S. Department of State
Diversity Visa Program
P.O. Box 979079
St. Louis, Missouri 63197-9000

I send it above address
Thanks in advance

Okay that is the correct address. If indeed you included a SAE with the payment, you should have received the receipt in the mail by now, it is highly unusual to not have received the receipt in over four months.

My suggestion is for you to calm down, compose a clear and precise email to KCC requesting for them to email you a copy of your payment receipt as you haven’t it to date, attach a copy of the confirmation you got from your bank to the email. I suggest you get someone to proofread the email before sending it - no offense intended I’m however suggesting you do this before sending the email because I find your write up confusing, this may be what KCC is equally experiencing with you which may be why they’re asking if you want to unlock your DS260 form.

Hello Mom,
On I-485
1. Part 1: Recent Immigration History; Section 23c. Status of I-94 (for example,class of admission, or paroled is paroled)
Should is fill F1 as my class of admission or fill "class of admission", i was admitted as a STUDENT.
2. Part 24: What is your current immigration status, i put STUDENT or F1 ?
Thanks

Hi everyone, Hi mom, sm1smon , my name is Moner! I just found out about this forum which makes me happy and can be helpful to my case and other cases.
So I’m F1 student and my I20 is vilid until 2020 ,I’m in the US from 2014 and i won the Dv lottery for 2019 #24***my wife is F2 and my child is a citizen. However, I have some concerns! I applied for asylum in 2016 and still pending however i get EAD through Asylum and i used it for couple months! I heard different opinions on this matter some says using Ead through asylum will affect your F1 status and some says no!
So my questions are:
1- Does (using) EAD through asylum effect my F1 status since I should maintain it so I can adjust my status?
2- Is there people you know from the last years with the same issue (asylum +F1+ead) got the GC through Aos dv ?
3-does generally asylum effect the dv lottery process?
I know there’re people here like mom , sm1smon and others has heard experience similar to my situation. Thanks and good luck for all!

Hello Mom,
On I-485
1. Part 1: Recent Immigration History; Section 23c. Status of I-94 (for example,class of admission, or paroled is paroled)
Should is fill F1 as my class of admission or fill "class of admission", i was admitted as a STUDENT.
2. Part 24: What is your current immigration status, i put STUDENT or F1 ?
Thanks

1. F1
2. F1