• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Kenya Selectees

Hey guys,
Can you suggest a link to a successful Kenyan story (about the dv lottery ofcourse) from the past? It could be anything, a thread from this forum, a blog or from the social media.
Thanks. Wish you all success.

Kutoka Tanzania, I remembered on 2014 we did not interviewed and we missed the chance to join USA, may be better luck this time

Hey guys,
Can you suggest a link to a successful Kenyan story (about the dv lottery ofcourse) from the past? It could be anything, a thread from this forum, a blog or from the social media.

Use the search button. There are past DV Kenyan specific threads with troves of treasure.

I know. It is gems like those I'm searching for, except I cannot find them.
Providing a link or something would be great.

I'm sorry I'm not in the mood to spoon feed at the moment. Typing in the word Kenya in the search button and selecting the search titles only option brought up all the past Kenyan Threads in less than 2 seconds for me. Do the same thing.

I'm sorry I'm not in the mood to spoon feed at the moment. Typing in the word Kenya in the search button and selecting the search titles only option brought up all the past Kenyan Threads in less than 2 seconds for me. Do the same thing.
Chill dude, It's not like I'm forcing you. I went through many stuff but all I see are queries that people have for their own reasons.
If you don't have anything, then that's fine.

Kutoka Tanzania, I remembered on 2014 we did not interviewed and we missed the chance to join USA, may be better luck this time
Ilikuwaje ukamiss interview,uko na familia mke na watoto..natumai Mungu atatusaidia mi ndo mara ya kwanza nashiriki dv lottery

Chill dude, It's not like I'm forcing you. I went through many stuff but all I see are queries that people have for their own reasons.

And did you bother to look at the threads that those queries are in? I don't recall hundreds of threads begun for individual queries. I'm sure many of those are within the general threads.

By the way: The forum works well because people generally help each other, and people don't like to help when posters get pissy. Just a thought.

Last edited:

No you're not forcing me or anyone else to respond - as a matter of fact we're not obligated to. However, I suggest you watch your tone and learn to use the search button.

Ilikuwaje ukamiss interview,uko na familia mke na watoto..natumai Mungu atatusaidia mi ndo mara ya kwanza nashiriki dv lottery

This is an English speaking forum, so ensure all future posts are in English. I decided against deleting your post seeing it was your first one and you're probably not aware of the rules here.

Hey guys,

Follow the link on my signature, I successfully went through the program in 2014. Hit me up if you have questions

This is an English speaking forum, so ensure all future posts are in English. I decided against deleting y post seeing it was your first one and you're probably not aware of the rules here.[/
This is an English speaking forum, so ensure all future posts are in English. I decided against deleting your post seeing it was your first one and you're probably not aware of the rules here.
Sorry and am thankful for your useful information for first time I played the dv lottery and selected with the case 2018AF00007***,my interview will be this year or next year?