• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

what about my my case no 2016AS6xxx. i already submited my ds-260 form
when can i expect to rescieve my 2nl? when?which month of 2016?
do i need "affidavit of support" from someone in U.S?
I have a friend i entered their address for recieving greencard
I have both liquid asset $10,000+my vehicale and fixed asset one apartment inside the city+ my garden out side of kabul city
i don't like to sell it.
i don't like to become public charge, i don't like it
how to prove that i don't become public charge?

Hi friends:i am BSc Nursing graguated.how can i fill these questions from ds260 form:-
1. Are u graduate from foreign medical school to perform medical service in us but not passed the national Bord of medical examination? A. Yes B. No . if yes justify
3. Are u health worker graduate and seeking to perform such work but not receive certificate from commission graduate? A. Yes B. No .if yes justify.
Waiting for your response! thank you

Hi friends:i am BSc Nursing graguated.how can i fill these questions from ds260 form:-
1. Are u graduate from foreign medical school to perform medical service in us but not passed the national Bord of medical examination? A. Yes B. No . if yes justify
3. Are u health worker graduate and seeking to perform such work but not receive certificate from commission graduate? A. Yes B. No .if yes justify.
Waiting for your response! thank you

Put Yes and Yes. That is the logical thing for you to do in the USA and since you are getting a DV Green Card, there is no requirement to get prior permission (as far as the immigration process goes).

Thank you Birtsmon. I have also other question in DS 260 form : it says : do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccination in accordance with US low? I said No but it asks justification . please help me dears thanks in regard.

Thank you Birtsmon. I have also other question in DS 260 form : it says : do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccination in accordance with US low? I said No but it asks justification . please help me dears thanks in regard.

Write "I will have the vaccinations as directed by the panel physician"

Write "I will have the vaccinations as directed by the panel physician"
HI !
I mistakenly added a "derivative application" on my case I tried to delete it unfortunately there is no way. The question which I have
It doesn't put me in trouble?
Do I need to contact kcc for help?
I already submitted my application as a single.

thank you

HI !
I mistakenly added a "derivative application" on my case I tried to delete it unfortunately there is no way. The question which I have
It doesn't put me in trouble?
Do I need to contact kcc for help?
I already submitted my application as a single.

thank you

Yes, as I understand it, only KCC can remove a derivative once added.

what about my my case no 2016AS6xxx. i already submited my ds-260 form
when can i expect to rescieve my 2nl? when?which month of 2016?

Interview around July.

do i need "affidavit of support" from someone in U.S?

You don't need one. But if you can get one, do it.

I have both liquid asset $10,000+my vehicale and fixed asset one apartment inside the city+ my garden out side of kabul city
i don't like to sell it.

Don't sell them then. Get the ownership certificates and bring them to the interview. I assume the CO will have a fair knowledge of real estate prices in Kabul.

It sounds like your networth meets the requirements.

Thanks a lot. get reliaf .now our ( mine ,my husband and my child) ds260 form is filled. My question is for each applicant ( principal and derivative ) at the end there is sign and sabmit to get confirmation so need to have sign and submit and get confrimation paper for each of us??? Or the principal applicant only need to have ? ( my concern is after one of us sign and submit is touched and get Confirmation the form will be closed and unacess of all the information ??). Thank you!

Thanks a lot. get reliaf .now our ( mine ,my husband and my child) ds260 form is filled. My question is for each applicant ( principal and derivative ) at the end there is sign and sabmit to get confirmation so need to have sign and submit and get confrimation paper for each of us??? Or the principal applicant only need to have ? ( my concern is after one of us sign and submit is touched and get Confirmation the form will be closed and unacess of all the information ??). Thank you!
Sign and submit for each member. The status for each derivative's application separately will change to "complete".

Hi,
I am currently in US with valid F1 student visa. I recently arrived US in May 2015. What would be the best way to process further, AoS or CP?
I case number is 2016AS00005xxx. So is there any change for selecting with this case number?
How to process for my family if I select AOS because they are not in US?
Do I have to submit DS-260 in both AoS and CP?

Thanks

Hi,
I am currently in US with valid F1 student visa. I recently arrived US in May 2015. What would be the best way to process further, AoS or CP?
I case number is 2016AS00005xxx. So is there any change for selecting with this case number?
How to process for my family if I select AOS because they are not in US?
Do I have to submit DS-260 in both AoS and CP?

Thanks

Your best bet will be to process CP together with your family. It's easier and straight forward that way, everyone gets taken care of at the same time. And yes, you'll need to fill out and submit the DS260 form for yourself and for them regardless of AOS or CP.

hi dears i need ur help immediately please regarding this in the last page of confirmation it asks Enter your KCC Case Number: and enter your passport number for each family number so that is passport number should be their own passport number or only the passport of the principal applicants of all family

hi dears i need ur help immediately please regarding this in the last page of confirmation it asks Enter your KCC Case Number: and enter your passport number for each family number so that is passport number should be their own passport number or only the passport of the principal applicants of all family

The cae number is the same for all family members whilst the passport is each persons own passport ID