• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

Will your thesis also contain a section on the permanence of non-winners. Perhaps also consider covering the area of "the annoyance factor of 'whim' entries on serious long time entrants"
I am afraid my expertise is limited in your field of interest. Moreover, the proposed topic is more philosophical rather than related to physical singularities of the DV cosmos.
Therefore, I approve your topic for further reaserch, and analises of the empirical data, and will assist as an academic advisor.

Hello everyone
I have been selected for DV 2016 and i have completed the DS 260, but made a mistake:
To the question: Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?
I responded NO (explaining that I have received vaccination in accordance with my country law)
How can I change? The wright respond is YES
My case no is EU11xxx, so it will be soon that I will called for my interview.

Last edited:
Hello everyone
I have been selected for DV 2016 and i have completed the DS 260, but made a mistake:
To the question: Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?
I responded NO (explaining that I have received vaccination in accordance with my country law)
How can I change? The wright respond is YES
My case no is EU11xxx, so it will be soon that I will called for my interview.

The correct response is actually no, unless you have already had your medical with the U.S. panel doctor, but it doesn't matter anyway, stop stressing. You don't need to unlock it. Ignore the poster above me.

If you do not have documentation to prove you have vaccinations in accordance with US law, the correct answer is no. But the explanation you've made is redundant as they don't care about your country's requirements. You should always answer the question without adding superfluous information.

Having said that, it's not a deal breaking question.

More like July/August.
Hello mr britsimon am having a question, i just finished submitting in my ds260 and provided the email but i havent received areply of confirmation number, so is there a problem that i might have missed out something or its just a matter of time i should just wait?

Hello mr britsimon am having a question, i just finished submitting in my ds260 and provided the email but i havent received areply of confirmation number, so is there a problem that i might have missed out something or its just a matter of time i should just wait?

No confirmation email gets sent following the DS-260 submission.

When you submit the DS260 I believe there is a confirmation number onscreen (not by email). You might be able to retrieve that by going back in to your DS260.

When you submit the DS260 I believe there is a confirmation number onscreen (not by email). You might be able to retrieve that by going back in to your DS260.
Ok so now i got that on my screen and i saw some where were they say send confirmation on my email so i provided the email address and i thought it was supposed to be sent on my email right away cos i didnt print it

Hi
I won the lottery 2016 with number AF000031xx when will I expect the interview? And I don't know how to follow the visa bulletin?? When do I know that my number is being processed? I am very confused as this is my first time to apply for the lottery.
Help please and thank you all in advance

Hi
I won the lottery 2016 with number AF000031xx when will I expect the interview? And I don't know how to follow the visa bulletin?? When do I know that my number is being processed? I am very confused as this is my first time to apply for the lottery.
Help please and thank you all in advance

You will probably get interviewed around March/April of next year - we will know better nearer the time.

To understand the VB - read this - http://britsimonsays.com/read-visa-bulletin/

Ok so now i got that on my screen and i saw some where were they say send confirmation on my email so i provided the email address and i thought it was supposed to be sent on my email right away cos i didnt print it
You can send the confirmation to your-self anytime. Go to "sign" tab, and you will find the options like "print confirmation", "print ds260", "email confirmation".
It will be the same confirmation that you see in the "sign" section, where you scroll down to see the barcodes.
upload_2015-6-17_9-22-51.png