• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 KENYAN SELECTEES FORUM

Just started early preparation, I applied for police certificates from u.k. I lived there with my husband for 7 yrs. Honestly I could have missed out on this cause I thought it's only country where you currently are required.

Just started early preparation, I applied for police certificates from u.k. I lived there with my husband for 7 yrs. Honestly I could have missed out on this cause I thought it's only country where you currently are required.
Does the validity of police clearance expire? If it does, then isn't now too early for you?

Hi friends.....my DV2016 AF17xxx....
When do you think my interview will be and what should i do next after realizing i have been selected ?

Hi friends.....my DV2016 AF17xxx....
When do you think my interview will be and what should i do next after realizing i have been selected ?

Interview should be December or January. You should start preparing your documents like birth certificates, fill in DS 260 and look for a us host.

Thanx guys....am truelly greatful to have u people.....
With you i know i'll learn alot....
And is it true that the ds260 requires one to fill the passport no# ?
Because on my case i don't have but on process of obtaining mine !!

Thanx guys....am truelly greatful to have u people.....
With you i know i'll learn alot....
And is it true that the ds260 requires one to fill the passport no# ?
Because on my case i don't have but on process of obtaining mine !!

Yes, the passport number is required. However, you can go ahead and submit the DS-260 form now once it's completed without the passport number so as not to delay your interview. Then when you get the passport email KCC and request for them to unlock your DS form following which you update it with the passport number.

Sm1smom....u are really helping.
And by any chance do you have a crue idea the validity of one to have completed the ds260 and submitted the form ?

Sm1smom....u are really helping.
And by any chance do you have a crue idea the validity of one to have completed the ds260 and submitted the form ?

I'm sorry I have no idea what you're trying to say. Can you rephrase your question?

I mean the time required to one to have completed filling the ds260 form ...?
It shouldn't take more than an hour to fill the form if you have all the details. You can fill in DS 260 anytime before 29 september 2016 but bear in mind it could take up to 3 or 4 months to process and no visas can be issued after 30 September so you're safer filling it as soon as possible.

I mean the time required to one to have completed filling the ds260 form ...?

Technically speaking, the deadline is Sept 30th, 2016, which is the last day for DV 2016. But of course, that means anyone who waits that long will definitely not be getting any visa. Rule of thumb is the earlier you submit your DS260 form, the earlier KCC can process and schedule your case for an interview when your CN becomes current, hence the suggestion to submit the form as soon as possible even while still waiting for your passport to be issued.

I think now my mind is getting to know things that are very important...
And this other thing...
Is it a must that smebodys proffessionalism/occupation reflect the exact on one when filling the passport's documents ..

You are really helping me.....
Now i got this question...
Is one's proffessionalism really needed tu be reflected on passport documents ?

I have this question ?
You have been selected for further processing of diversity immagrant visa programme....
And perhaps you are working for the government back in your own country..
And now you are like a government asset...
Whats yours ideas on what one should do