• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

I know this been asked before but i am not sure what was the answe
The issue is can i travel to US before my visa interview for 2-3 weeks as i have some training , is that will be an issue in the interview or only at the entry airport ?

I know this been asked before but i am not sure what was the answe
The issue is can i travel to US before my visa interview for 2-3 weeks as i have some training , is that will be an issue in the interview or only at the entry airport ?

No that is not an issue.

Dear friends, can anyone tell me which seat/position is good in an aircraft Boeing 777 2LR? I mean... where the motor noise is minimum and leg room is comparatively wide. I am referring to the economic class. Any one experienced?

Dear friends, can anyone tell me which seat/position is good in an aircraft Boeing 777 2LR? I mean... where the motor noise is minimum and leg room is comparatively wide. I am referring to the economic class. Any one experienced?

Different airlines configure their aircraft in different ways, so it is grad to advise without knowing the airline. But even then, the airline know which positions are best and they put first class and business class seats in those positions. Generally speaking you want to be as far forward as possible and then get either an aisle or a window seat. I always choose window because I sleep on long flights. Any way you choose though, economy is not roomy!

finally, got my passport back with printed IMMIGRANT VISA, a happy ending of the story, interviewed in Cairo, very simple procedure, everyone was polite and helpful,
Thank you all in this forum,
Thank you Britsimon for ur help. i appreciate it.
Dear Moe,
Could u plz share with me ur experience in the cairo embassy.. especially the documents they asked to check ... CONGRATULATIONS :)

Hey britismon am from Cameroon and my case is AF40***,wen will I get a second notificated scheduling me for embassy interview?cuz wen I check ma case on ceac it shows at NVC ,pls xplain things to me...i am from cameroon

Hey britismon am from Cameroon and my case is AF40***,wen will I get a second notificated scheduling me for embassy interview?cuz wen I check ma case on ceac it shows at NVC ,pls xplain things to me...i am from cameroon
let me help, your case is not current and secondly NVC means your DS 260 has not been process. you may recieve you 2NL in april or may

No, u might be current in June or July . Normally the 2nl come a month earlier
This is not quite true....once your number goes 'current', you receive the 2nl about 2 weeks later (give or take). 2nl comes AFTER going current.

This is not quite true....once your number goes 'current', you receive the 2nl about 2 weeks later (give or take). 2nl comes AFTER going current.

Hmmm - he is actually more correct than you are - although you are saying the same thing.

THe 2NL comes a couple of weeks after the VB that announces when your number will be current - but to be precise the VB gives advanced notice of when numbers will be current. So - the VB that is about to be released is the March VB which predicts the April interviews. The numbers that are newly announced (the April numbers) are not actually current until April. As proof of that there have been cases that have had interviews moved earlier, but their visas were not issued until the month they were supposed to be current.

Hmmm - he is actually more correct than you are - although you are saying the same thing.

THe 2NL comes a couple of weeks after the VB that announces when your number will be current - but to be precise the VB gives advanced notice of when numbers will be current. So - the VB that is about to be released is the March VB which predicts the April interviews. The numbers that are newly announced (the April numbers) are not actually current until April. As proof of that there have been cases that have had interviews moved earlier, but their visas were not issued until the month they were supposed to be current.
Right you are, as always. The timeline for this process is so confusing!

Hi guys I have one question regarding entry in usa once you get the visa from embassy...is there any kind of time frame within that you have enter usa or just within september 2015 .

Hi guys I have one question regarding entry in usa once you get the visa from embassy...is there any kind of time frame within that you have enter usa or just within september 2015 .

The visa is usually valid for 6 months, so you're required to enter the U.S. before the visa expires, and that could be long after Sept 2015 depending on when the visa was issued.

Pls I am 2015 winner with case no xxxxxxx715 but due to passports delay I did not submitted my D's 260 as at now hoping to do so as soon as possible am I correct an how is my chance