• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

yes if the higher cn has become current. Stiffy, read the 75 pages of this thread. You will be much wiser on many issues concerning this DV topic.

dear all
I've heard in KCC they process app. forms by numbers excluding that if it has been currented or not!!!
i mean for example if someone with case no. 2015AS00006xxx has sent his/her DS-260 form in may(which is not still current) they process that instead of case 2015As00001xxx that has sent the form in july(which was current from Auguest).
is this right?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, strange i guess !!!!!!!!!!!
is that right?????????

Yes KCC will process forms as they're received. They will not seat back and wait for those with lower CNs to submit their forms while they've already received from those with higher CNs.

However, just because they've processed those with higher CNs does not mean they will be scheduled for interviews without their CN becoming current, they will be processed and put aside until they become current. This means those with lower CNs who sent in their forms late will also not be scheduled for the month they become current, they will equally have to wait until whenever KCC is done processing them and is able to find an interview slot for them. That is why they encourage selectees to submit their forms on time!

@mom. A query- Say i am cn13*** and I submitted my ds260 in May. A friend is cn 7*** and he submitted in Sep. Both of us are from Kenya. Whose 2nd NL (interview) will come first?

@mom. A query- Say i am cn13*** and I submitted my ds260 in May. A friend is cn 7*** and he submitted in Sep. Both of us are from Kenya. Whose 2nd NL (interview) will come first?

You will most likely get interviewed before the friend with the lower CN. KCC needs enough time to process the DS forms before scheduling people for interview. Considering the fact that interviews are scheduled 2 months in advance, anyone current and interviewing in November will be informed in September, and there's no way for a form that's submitted in September, regardless of how low the CN is, to meet that cut off.

dear all,
i would like to thank the founder of this valuable thread and thank everyone sharing his experience with others
iam new to this forum ,, my CN is 2015AF000032** iam current in october
i sent my ds260 on 19th of june
is there any chance of receving my 2nl during this month ??? any idea
thank you all.

Yes KCC will process forms as they're received. They will not seat back and wait for those with lower CNs to submit their forms while they've already received from those with higher CNs.

However, just because they've processed those with higher CNs does not mean they will be scheduled for interviews without their CN becoming current, they will be processed and put aside until they become current. This means those with lower CNs who sent in their forms late will also not be scheduled for the month they become current, they will equally have to wait until whenever KCC is done processing them and is able to find an interview slot for them. That is why they encourage selectees to submit their forms on time!
Thx for your answer. Unfortunately I found out late (3months later) my lottery result and although my case no. is low and is current from August still has not received my 2nd letter :(

dear all,
i would like to thank the founder of this valuable thread and thank everyone sharing his experience with others
thank you all.

Have you checked your e-mail/ entrant update with your case number well?
My 2 cents worth of opinion is that you should be having your 2nd nl.
I have seen suggestions of e-mailing or calling KCC in earlier pages of this forum

Have you checked your e-mail/ entrant update with your case number well?
My 2 cents worth of opinion is that you should be having your 2nd nl.
I have seen suggestions of e-mailing or calling KCC in earlier pages of this forum
thanks usken for your prompt reply
i had already checked my email and entrant but still i got nothing
i sent an email to kcc about 3 weeks ago and i receved the same reply sent to many members here that kcc is now processing cns for my area
i hope that this endless waiting comes to an end

Thx for your answer. Unfortunately I found out late (3months later) my lottery result and although my case no. is low and is current from August still has not received my 2nd letter :(

You take it in stride, no need to worry about the three months delay.It is how fast you moved to submit the ds 260 after knowing that that luck had smiled down on you that counts.

The first current month is October, not August . You need to check the visa bulletin ,see the cut off for your region and mirror that against your case number.
my golden opinion, start from page 1 of this forum and read through.
Its more than adequate to help you-offered free of charge

i sent an email to kcc about 3 weeks ago and i receved the same reply sent to many members here that kcc is now processing cns for my area

Try making a call, with your cn number at your fingertips. If you get the same answer, I guess that will be a wait verdict. You will have to wait.

You couldn't have been current in Aug, the DV2015 FY starts in Oct, so CNs are current from Oct, however the applicable VB gets released in Aug.

Hi

The following numbers are from VB :-
Africa : 8,000 - Oct 2014 VB
Africa : 17,000 - Nov. 2014 VB

What are the above 8,000 and 17,000 numbers for , I mean what does it explain/show , are the numbers part of 2015AF000XXXX

Thanks..

You take it in stride, no need to worry about the three months delay.It is how fast you moved to submit the ds 260 after knowing that that luck had smiled down on you that counts.

The first current month is October, not August . You need to check the visa bulletin ,see the cut off for your region and mirror that against your case number.
my golden opinion, start from page 1 of this forum and read through.
Its more than adequate to help you-offered free of charge

No I mean in August became current for October .;)

Hi

The following numbers are from VB :-
Africa : 8,000 - Oct 2014 VB
Africa : 17,000 - Nov. 2014 VB

What are the above 8,000 and 17,000 numbers for , I mean what does it explain/show , are the numbers part of 2015AF000XXXX

Thanks..

Yes - so you will wait until those numbers are higher than your 42000 number....

dear all,
thank you all.

I would imagine you will get your 2NL in the next few days - by the end of the week - with a December interview.