• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Hi all,

I hold an 2015EU00011xxx number, but unfortunately I filled in and submitted the DS-260 as of... today. I know that this was probably a huge mistake, since I don't really know how much time it will take KCC to proceed my application. Do you think that I still have a chance that my application will be proceeded and finally manage to schedule an interview?

When should I wait for the 2nd NL? (This is an email, right or not?)

Is there still time for an interview?

Thank you for your help! I suddenly became extremely anxious!!
You "suddenly became extremely anxious", didn't you? Well, the thing is this: final 2nd NL's with interview dates September will come out in approx. 2 weeks from now. Therefore, would it be realistically possible to fully process the DS-260 you submitted t o d a y?
Why did you submit so late, did you find your 1st NL in time? Just curious.

Hi all,

I hold an 2015EU00011xxx number, but unfortunately I filled in and submitted the DS-260 as of... today. I know that this was probably a huge mistake, since I don't really know how much time it will take KCC to proceed my application. Do you think that I still have a chance that my application will be proceeded and finally manage to schedule an interview?

When should I wait for the 2nd NL? (This is an email, right or not?)

Is there still time for an interview?

Thank you for your help! I suddenly became extremely anxious!!

I think your chances are very slim, it may be worth your while calling kcc to see if you can somehow get them to process and schedule you ASAP. No idea if they will but it's worth a try.

Waooo!
AS1 founded in Iran, She is girl and check the 2015 result yesterday!
I wish that she can get the visa ! crossed finger :rolleyes::);)

Waooo!
AS1 founded in Iran, She is girl and check the 2015 result yesterday!
I wish that she can get the visa ! crossed finger :rolleyes::);)

who the **** reminded her to check the result ?????
also who the hell enters dv and forgets to check the result afterwards ?? lowering other people's chance...

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Britsimon, post: 2409963, member: 10"She just found out yesterday???

Wow.[/QUOTE]
Yes! me too also,I forget to check my result and remembered in June!:D

Iran.
I submit my form in June 2014 ! ;) Thanks God

Well then congratulations your case is prioritized by KCC (nepal and Iran cases are so much more precious than other Asian cases in kcc's eyes)

You will be fine, kcc will do everything they can to let you through, they didn't even increase the sept number in order for Iranian cases to pass

If you are from roa though then go **** yourself says kcc

No no !
You must see Lottery as a game !
If read the First letter, KCC said something!
I'm right now under AP with 3 months!
Everything is game !
Last year was crazy Year for Iranian ! They get their clearance but there was not visa!!!
Its very bad than not get current! Believe me! :(:(:(:(:eek::eek: