• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

No no !
You must see Lottery as a game !
If read the First letter, KCC said something!
I'm right now under AP with 3 months!
Everything is game !
Last year was crazy Year for Iranian ! They get their clearance but there was not visa!!!
Its very bad than not get current! Believe me! :(:(:(:(:eek::eek:

they will clear you in no time trust me, otherwise they would have increased the sept vb for asia, but they didn't, to buy time to clear iranian ap cases

I don't know !We just saying about that!
Until now ( after Sep bulletin ) no one cleared!
Many people is under AP from March!
No body knows the KCC program! o_O:rolleyes:

I think so KCC must separating the Iran & Nepal with ROA!
It happen in 2017!

I don't know !We just saying about that!
Until now ( after Sep bulletin ) no one cleared!
Many people is under AP from March!
No body knows the KCC program! o_O:rolleyes:

I think so KCC must separating the Iran & Nepal with ROA!
It happen in 2017!

so weird, then why did kcc stop asia at 7650 ? unless they clear out all those iranian ap cases there is no way they can meet the quota, Nepal is already limited.
yes they should, they really should, but as a consequence they must lower the country limit (7%) otherwise there is risk of the visas running out before the country limit is met

i hope it does..

I have a question:
There is a mistake on my name on my high school diploma is missing a letter (j). On all other documents my name is with J. Is anything that I can do?

Wow !
Did you guys see that newsletter from the travel.state.gov webpage that was posted on Friday, July 17th, 2015

The headline is "Exhaustion of FY2015 Diversity Visa Numbers"

then on the second page is says:

"DOS Alert that the 50,000 diversity visas available for the 2015 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2015) have been exhausted. The DV-2015 annual limits for all regions have been reached based on the determination of the September DV-2015 rank cut-offs"

How would you understand these 2 sentences. The first sentence implies that DS-2015 is over ! but then the second sentence implies that the DV numbers have reached limit in September. I do not get it.
My number is EU38xx

I wanted to post a link to the newsletter but the message popped up that "I have to have 5 posts to start posting links" so I cannot post the link. How could I post this link otherwise ?

Wow !
Did you guys see that newsletter from the travel.state.gov webpage that was posted on Friday, July 17th, 2015

The headline is "Exhaustion of FY2015 Diversity Visa Numbers"

then on the second page is says:

"DOS Alert that the 50,000 diversity visas available for the 2015 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2015) have been exhausted. The DV-2015 annual limits for all regions have been reached based on the determination of the September DV-2015 rank cut-offs"

How would you understand these 2 sentences. The first sentence implies that DS-2015 is over ! but then the second sentence implies that the DV numbers have reached limit in September. I do not get it.
My number is EU38xx

I wanted to post a link to the newsletter but the message popped up that "I have to have 5 posts to start posting links" so I cannot post the link. How could I post this link otherwise ?

My interpretation is that they will be exhausted in September ("based on determination of ..Sept cut offs"). Definitely could have been better worded!
Could mean anxious times for those that are still waiting for AP to be resolved, or those that have interview dates late in September...

Based on July 11 CEAC date, there are plenty of visas left. I believe that they mean the limit shall be reached in September with the cut off s they've made.