• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2015 winners from Asia with CN 10,000+

They should've done from the beginning, now it's too late, and no they're not limited just yet... They're gonna increase again.. To the detriment of roa

You're entitled to your own opinion, but you're not entitled to your own facts.
The cut off for Nepal in the latest bulletin is below the rest of Asia. Fact.

Would you like some cheese?

You're entitled to your own opinion, but you're not entitled to your own facts.
The cut off for Nepal in the latest bulletin is below the rest of Asia. Fact.

Would you like some cheese?

Do u have a reading problem?

Nepal should've had their own number from the very beginning, not until 2 last vbs like this. Looking at u, Egypt and Ethiopia. Not enough time.

I am not good in prediction. I feel Britsimon may be correct with his numbers. But I have a feeling Asia will have next vb some thing like below
Nepal 68XX-72XX
ROA + Iran will be 9XXX-10XXX. some where closed 10600

And Last VB

Closed to 13K
Wow I hope you are right...

Assuming RoA is entitled to 1500 visas, then we're barely more than halfway after 8 months of processing. Maybe that will promote large jumps in the last VB's..

On second thought, I'm not sure any country/sub-region is exactly entitled to any amount of visas, as long as the regional quota is reached..

I am not good in prediction. I feel Britsimon may be correct with his numbers. But I have a feeling Asia will have next vb some thing like below
Nepal 68XX-72XX

And Last VB

Closed to 13K
Yeah, I hope that's not too optimistic, let's wait for Britsimon and see if he has anything to say about this.

Nepal 68XX-72XX

And Last VB

Closed to 13K

Yeah, I hope that's not too optimistic, let's wait for Britsimon and see if he has anything to say about this.

Yup. Too optimistic. Sorry.