• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Am current in November but haven't received my 2nl yet. I submitted on August 21st. Am just waiting at the moment to get notify
I read 2nl for November has already been sent and that December nl will be sent from 15th October
VB for Dec will be out on 10th, 2NL for Dec to be sent on 15th .All November Interviews have already been scheduled.I think you were supposed to have appeared in November Interviews but since you sent your DS late,your Case was postpone to the following month.To be scheduled for an interview,it is believed KCC takes about a minimum of 2 month and a Max of 3 Month .Did yours fall within that period?

The US Embassy do not take calls on visa related issues.. hmm too bad. Don't know how else to contact them with regards to the interview delay. The only option is to send mails and wait. :':)'(

pls folks I'm current for November but still havent got my 2nl.i guess 2n letters for November has been sent

any possible reasons for this?

pls folks I'm current for November but still havent got my 2nl.i guess 2n letters for November has been sent

any possible reasons for this?

Don't always rely on mails.. i never got any. Take the initiative and check the ESC page yourself. You could be lucky and get your 2NL.

[QUO"Citizen K, post: 2365893, member: 361602"]The US Embassy do not take calls on visa related issues.. hmm too bad. Don't know how else to contact them with regards to the interview delay. The only option is to send mails and wait. :':)'([/QUOTE]
Why don't u go to the embassy to follow up tomorrow...I will also b going there on Thursdays..

[QUO"Citizen K, post: 2365893, member: 361602"]The US Embassy do not take calls on visa related issues.. hmm too bad. Don't know how else to contact them with regards to the interview delay. The only option is to send mails and wait. :':)'(
Why don't u go to the embassy to follow up tomorrow...I will also b going there on Thursdays..[/QUOTE]

You got a good point.. Work won't allow me but will still try

TE="Citizen K, post: 2365924, member: 361602"]Why don't u go to the embassy to follow up tomorrow...I will also b going there on Thursdays..[/QUOTE]

You got a good point.. Work won't allow me but will still try[/QUOTE]
Tomorrow will b one week to of ur supposed interview..u have to go there with all your documents because anything can happen...on thursday I will also do same...

We thank God for his mercy!
Citizen k and jay, all the best of luck.
The good Lord will be with you through out this wonderful journey