• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

@ citizen k. .I called kcc this evening abt a minute ago, what the superior told is as follows. .-;
1.they will look into the problem at the gh embassy and try to solve the problem as soon as possible. ..
2.we the affected applicants should try n go there every other day and ask whether the problem is fixed. .
3.to the best of their knowledge they have finished processing our cases for interview. .
4.lastly we should bear in mind that dv 2015 is the first online processing done by kcc so it is bound to face some technical challenges and that we should not worry everything will b done to kick start the interview. .

Better...

Better...
Guys, i always say this and i will say it again today. The fact that we all have every right to post any thread doesnt mean we should be posting rumours, allegations n lies to create panic here. In the first place, why didnt you find out yourself before posting? Masa, we should watch the way we post threads. Ghana is our MOTHER LAND and the only country we have so we shouldnt be talking like that. Although, we have every right to post everything but not all things are right. Is a technology and technology sometimes fail us so please guys cheer up. Shalon Brethren!!!

Why on earth should KCC have knowledge of what goes on in every local embassy? Local delays can happen for all sorts of reasons.
And as someone has already posted, it is impossible for them to do what you reported because visa numbers will not be made available by DoS for those whose numbers are not current.
I don't think this comes close to weighing a "possible fact" because it is an impossible scenario... It's just someone coming up with ridiculous rumours ...
well that's exactly what I told the person. ..

Guys, i always say this and i will say it again today. The fact that we all have every right to post any thread doesnt mean we should be posting rumours, allegations n lies to create panic here. In the first place, why didnt you find out yourself before posting? Masa, we should watch the way we post threads. Ghana is our MOTHER LAND and the only country we have so we shouldnt be talking like that. Although, we have every right to post everything but not all things are right. Is a technology and technology sometimes fail us so please guys cheer up. Shalon Brethren!!!
I don't believe what I posted was a bad info. .is an info..it can b true or not. .that's why I said it's alleged. .

@jay_on_ice, so u knew is an allegation and still posting it? Allegation and still spreading it to tarnish the image of ghana and the US embassy in ghana?
ahhh how can an allegation tarnish someone's image. .that's why is an "allegation"..nobody is saying is a fact. .
is jux like saying someone is a suspect. (innocent until proven guilty. .)

but am not going to talk about this issue. .am just going to keep it to myself. ..

I heard some people talking about something too. I heard that little green men from Mars had landed and were applying for OUR green Cards - and worse yet they are getting approved as "resident aliens".

I don't believe it myself, I just thought I would take my time to write it on the forum. :rolleyes:

I heard some people talking about something too. I heard that little green men from Mars had landed and were applying for OUR green Cards - and worse yet they are getting approved as "resident aliens".

I don't believe it myself, I just thought I would take my time to write it on the forum. :rolleyes:

hahahahaha :):):)

i said this before and wants to repeat it again. let us be careful of what we post here because the consulate reads them too. they can ask you about any rumors u post. Pls be mindful and also lets think well about somes of the post because some are just impossible. if the embassy says it is a database issue please lets believe them and wait instead of making stories.

Last edited:

ahahahahahha LMAO!

hahahaha. .:)

i said this before and wants to repeat it again. let us be careful of what we post here because the consulate reads them too. they can ask you about any rumors u post. Pls be mindful and also lets think well about somes of the post because some are just impossible. if the embassy says it is a database issue please lets believe them and wait instead of making stories.

Now this is ALSO nonsense. For heaven's sake..... Yes believe the embassy but don't start talking nonsense about the embassy snooping here, somehow managing to figure out who is who and ask them about things at the interview.

Now this is ALSO nonsense. For heaven's sake..... Yes believe the embassy but don't start talking nonsense about the embassy snooping here, somehow managing to figure out who is who and ask them about things at the interview.

hahahahaha drama drama drama !!

you speak out of ignorance and the belief of knowing. i actually read from nigerian forum where a member gave this advise because of his/her experience during the interview. what I said was an advise but you called it nonsense, anyway its your right. Seriously you have to shut up on issues you dont know because i did not say the embassy WILL .

you speak out of ignorance and the belief of knowing. i actually read from nigerian forum where a member gave this advise because of his/her experience during the interview. what I said was an advise but you called it nonsense, anyway its your right. Seriously you have to shut up on issues you dont know because i did not say the embassy WILL .

Take your own advice brother.
I know the nairaland forums. I know the CO answers questions there. I challenge you to find me one documented case where anyone in Lagos consulate for a visa interview has been questioned about something they wrote on the forum. Because I am also very aware that people, not the CO but many posters, on those forums write nonsense too. In case it hasn't already been blindingly obvious, people can write all sorts of bullsh*t on a forum. I can post that anything happened at my interview, and there will always be some gullible person who believes even the obvious nonsense. You can believe this rubbish if you want, but don't try stop me from telling people it's nonsesne, just because someone in the country with the highest rate of visa refusals for fraud wrote something on the Internet and you believed it!!!!!

Take your own advice brother.
I know the nairaland forums. I know the CO answers questions there. I challenge you to find me one documented case where anyone in Lagos consulate for a visa interview has been questioned about something they wrote on the forum. Because I am also very aware that people, not the CO but many posters, on those forums write nonsense too. In case it hasn't already been blindingly obvious, people can write all sorts of bullsh*t on a forum. I can post that anything happened at my interview, and there will always be some gullible person who believes even the obvious nonsense. You can believe this rubbish if you want, but don't try stop me from telling people it's nonsesne, just because someone in the country with the highest rate of visa refusals for fraud wrote something on the Internet and you believed it!!!!!
you continue to get it all wrong with your understanding of basic english composition,maybe you are limited in understanding. I have never said the Lagos consulate so throwing a challenge is baseless and lack merit. I only advised based on someone post and as to whether it is true or not can not be proven but that does not make it non sense as you are propagating. It does not matter what you think about the country Nigeria but there are knowledgeable people there so i choose to accept what i read so please shut up. you are at liberty to tell others what you think and i am also at liberty to believe what i read. whoever you are get off my a***.

Last edited: