• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Hahahahaha borga relax man.. at least I gave u a hint b4 u went for your interview so u kinda expected it. Mine was a total shock cos I was the very first DV person starting the fiscal year, but I still remained calm. There's nothing to freak about.
hmmm i will my guy.....

My worry is the stories are even different from citizen k's own to jay-on-ice's
Hmmmmm, bt they should rather tell us what the issue is cause if from other threads the interview is going on then what could prevent them from Ghana here. And now KCC is also not aware or the problem is not from them.
I hope we hear some good news soon.

Hmmmmm, bt they should rather tell us what the issue is cause if from other threads the interview is going on then what could prevent them from Ghana here. And now KCC is also not aware or the problem is not from them.

I think the problem might be internal cos Embassies across the African Region are having their normal DV interviews according to plan. Anyways fingers still crossed

hopefully next week. .all this will b resolved. ..
operation present yourself n pick is Still ongoing. .don't worry. .:)

Once an interview is scheduled, the file is forwarded to the embassy and KCC have nothing more to do with the case.

Can somebody share the link for the 2016 dv application?
I tried goggle since the day it was announced but could not find it.
I guess there is a problem somewhere, so pls help

even though my interview is a month away, i still feel disturbed for you guys. truth is its not easy for anyone to keep calm over something like this but as @Britsimon said, the process just started. today is day 3, fingers crossed!.

F-Lan, you have said it right. no matter how the issue is said, it will have an effect on the individuals since they will be thinking of what is going on and when next to expect the call. Please we are with your guys so try calm down although not easy. I wish you get the call today for monday interview. It is well.

F-Lan, you have said it right. no matter how the issue is said, it will have an effect on the individuals since they will be thinking of what is going on and when next to expect the call. Please we are with your guys so try calm down although not easy. I wish you get the call today for monday interview. It is well.

Monday is a holiday so I'm thinking of a Wednesday or Thursday interview. This is soo unusual but we got no choice than to keep waiting.

Hahahahaha. Ebola selectees, by the way lets keep ourselves well.This chance would not slip off by God's grace.

All the best folks!

We all surprised @F-Lan if KCC has confirmed interview dates why is the Embassy not ready? Monitoring the Kenya, Ethiopia and Zimbabwe threads looks like they having their normal interviews and being issued with visas.
We are One-United Body(PAN AFRICAN) and pain inflicted on any body part spread to the entire body(Bro..the VISAS ARE YOURS).The computer Bug hit the most vibrant,strong and up-to-date forum to instill fear.That's why I took the initiate to give a summary or report some good news(VISA ISSUANCE AT KENYA) which Weldon had privately shared with me so as to Counter the bug propaganda of instilling fear in our beloved Africa.You will soon be showered with VISAS..