• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Visa bulletin for december
released
C. THE DIVERSITY (DV)
IMMIGRANT
CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS
WHICH WILL APPLY IN
DECEMBER
For December , immigrant
numbers in
the DV category are available to
qualified DV-2015 applicants
chargeable to all regions/
eligible
countries as follows. When an
allocation
cut-off number is shown, visas
are
available only for applicants
with DV
regional lottery rank numbers
BELOW
the specified allocation cut-off
number:
Region
All DV Chargeability Areas
Except Those
Listed Separately
AFRICA
Except:
Egypt: 7,500
Ethiopia: 9,000
ASIA
EUROPE
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS)
OCEANIA
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN

u should call kcc abt it...to find out what is causing the delay. ..
I sent an email to kccdv enquiring about my case and they responded that they've received my DS260 and that i should allow several weeks of processing.
I am worried because my caes is current for October interview. Can anyone tell me how long it takes the KCC to process our DS260 forms. Thank u all.

I sent an email to kccdv enquiring about my case and they responded that they've received my DS260 and that i should allow several weeks of processing.
I am worried because my caes is current for October interview. Can anyone tell me how long it takes the KCC to process our DS260 forms. Thank u all.
@Casa Ben KCC knows best and you are not the only one experiencing this. there are several selectees in same situation. just relax.

waiting patiently for next week. hoping I may receive my 2nl. called kcc and as usual they said they have received my documents and are processing them. very anxious but what can u do.

@Casa Ben , i submitted my ds360 on late june beside i ve a ve a very low CN butve still nt receive my 2nd NL. Juxt tak ur time because my CN is even less than 500 but still waiting.