• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Honestly @enotina you never cease to amaze me.. how on earth does comment we make on this forum get to the Embassy ? who's gona identify who? the fact that someone soo dumb posted this BS (excuse my French) ;) on another forum doesn't mean u should swallow it hook, line and sinker. Even kindergarten kids won't buy that. The other time you were telling me I could be sued by comments I made regarding the police headquarters. I can bet my last buck if you saw me walk past you won't know that I'm @Citizen K on the forum let alone a whole busy embassy like the US embassy with so much workload on their heads. This is a forum, in as much as we try to post decent comments, it doesn't mean if you post anything to the contrary the Embassy wld ask about it during interview. Absolute crap :(:(:(

Honestly @enotina you never cease to amaze me.. how on earth does comment we make on this forum get to the Embassy ? who's gona identify who? the fact that someone soo dumb posted this BS (excuse my French) ;) on another forum doesn't mean u should swallow it hook, line and sinker. Even kindergarten kids won't buy that. The other time you were telling me I could be sued by comments I made regarding the police headquarters. I can bet my last buck if you saw me walk past you won't know that I'm @Citizen K on the forum let alone a whole busy embassy like the US embassy with so much workload on their heads. This is a forum, in as much as we try to post decent comments, it doesn't mean if you post anything to the contrary the Embassy wld ask about it during interview. Absolute crap :(:(:(

THE END

Eiiiii...this is all my fault..i want to take this opportunity to apologise if I didn't post that post,all these won't have happened...I apologise..:(..

@Citizen K and jay-on-ice,
I suggest u guys call the embassy here in Ghana by tomorrow to verify things once more; if the problem have been rectified, how soon it would be done if not done already, if possible or allowed they should tell you what is causing the problem/delay. Because it's unfair if this is only happening in Ghana and we don't even know exactly the cause of this predicament which is seriously disturbing some of us. I was thinking our moderators would have first hand information concerning this very problem but it wasn't so. I want to urge them to do so for us if it's within their capacity to so.
Thanks

@kwamedv you're right man, this delay is causing a "domino effect" cos It's soo unusual. How long are they gona keep us in suspense. Will try mail the Embassy today and then follow up with a call tomorrow. We need to know what is really happening.

@kwamedv you're right man, this delay is causing a "domino effect" cos It's soo unusual. How long are they gona keep us in suspense. Will try mail the Embassy today and then follow up with a call tomorrow. We need to know what is really happening.
It's right!
So pls send them mail and follow up with the call lets see.
Do you know if anybody is scheduled for interview tomorrow?
All the best my brother

@Citizen K and jay-on-ice,
I suggest u guys call the embassy here in Ghana by tomorrow to verify things once more; if the problem have been rectified, how soon it would be done if not done already, if possible or allowed they should tell you what is causing the problem/delay. Because it's unfair if this is only happening in Ghana and we don't even know exactly the cause of this predicament which is seriously disturbing some of us. I was thinking our moderators would have first hand information concerning this very problem but it wasn't so. I want to urge them to do so for us if it's within their capacity to so.
Thanks

Obviously moderators don't know everything. Plus the delay being experienced is country specific, so I'm not sure why you would expect the moderators to know more than you do in this case.

hi my Case Number: 2015AF00011***,i sent my completed DS-260 to Kcc on 23th june 2014,but i have not receive my my 2nd notification letter,please is there a prolem

hi my Case Number: 2015AF00011***,i sent my completed DS-260 to Kcc on 23th june 2014,but i have not receive my my 2nd notification letter,please is there a prolem

You didn't make the October cutoff

October visa bulletin:
AFRICA 8,000 (Except: Egypt 6,000 ; and
Ethiopia 7,000 )
So your Case Number of 11*** clearly would still have fallen outside the range even if u had submitted your DS260 on May 19

Obviously moderators don't know everything. Plus the delay being experienced is country specific, so I'm not sure why you would expect the moderators to know more than you do in this case.
Hahahahaha , well noted
We only hope for something better

well I called kcc n they they told me to b in constant contact with the gh embassy. .but the thing with the gh embassy is , , they don't receive calls on immigrants issues. .they will just tell u to email them your complain as if u don't know they have email address. .smh..:/

Hello Guys, congratulations to you all. May God's favour be with us , as we go for our visas. I hope the problem will be resolved soon

Am current in November but haven't received my 2nl yet. I submitted on August 21st. Am just waiting at the moment to get notify

well I called kcc n they they told me to b in constant contact with the gh embassy. .but the thing with the gh embassy is , , they don't receive calls on immigrants issues. .they will just tell u to email them your complain as if u don't know they have email address. .smh..:/
Let's pray they do something quick to prevent any trouble.