• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Nothing much happened ooo...When we were called, she was more interested in knowing how long it takes to process the PC from UK and it was becus she said she had asked a number of pple to go and get it and the pple were asking her questions about the process which she didn't know. So we told her about the normal service and express. She asked if we did the express service and we said yes. That was it...She did some typing on the computer and gave us the blue sheet to pick the visa next week. She advised not to make any travel arrangements until we pick-up the visas.

Nothing much happened ooo...When we were called, she was more interested in knowing how long it takes to process the PC from UK and it was becus she said she had asked a number of pple to go and get it and the pple were asking her questions about the process which she didn't know. So we told her about the normal service and express. She asked if we did the express service and we said yes. That was it...She did some typing on the computer and gave us the blue sheet to pick the visa next week. She advised not to make any travel arrangements until we pick-up the visas.
Congrats

Ok here is the thing, people come to the forum and expect to be told what they want to hear. Now that should not be the case cos in the end they might just become the naked emperor. I will advice people to read carefully the information given by the moderators and other people who have gone through the process and also be on the look out for alternatives. That is the way you can benefit from coming to this forum. There are lots of people who wish they have a whiff of the info being shared here. Please make it count.
I like that! How hilariously true. Mods and Susie are the little voice that cried out " he hasn't got anything on " .A few other ordinary voices in the forum complete the cast of the ordinary voices. So who are the jesters in the emperor's procession, all the way yo the co,s sword?

Congratulations on your very bright day.

THOSE WHO SUBMITTED THEIR DS-260 IN JULY SHOULD CHECK FOR THEIR 2NL.
ITS OUT TO DAY

First of all, please don't post in all caps, it's like shouting while trying to have a civil conversation.

Also your post is misleading. Not everyone who submitted the DS form will be getting their 2NL now. Your post makes it sound like anyone who submitted in July regardless of the CN being current or not will find their 2NL uploaded.

Can you please post some of the things for me? Correct me if I'm wrong
1 i34
2 school certificate
3 birth certificate
4 Medical result
5 confirmation page
6 Police report
7 passport photos
8 interview letter
9 passport
Please feel free to Correct me

1 i34
2 school certificate
3 birth certificate
4 Medical result
5 confirmation page
6 Police report
7 passport photos
8 interview letter
9 passport
I personally advice you to read previous pages of this thread. You will get country specific required documents (like type of national examination, authentication process, if any...) posted by friends from Ghana.
But the general requirement is listed here
www.travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/if-you-are-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html

Last edited:
Yes but it'll be helpful if you could point a few of them for me

It is all very clearly listed on the pages linked from the selection letter. That will give you a complete list as well as any country specific information you need to be aware of.

1 i34
2 school certificate
3 birth certificate
4 Medical result
5 confirmation page
6 Police report
7 passport photos
8 interview letter
9 passport

READ THE USCIS WEBSITE. They detail everything FOR A REASON.

On the issue of my second middle name that was not included in the eDV entry but entered into the DS-260, that name has not been written on the visa even though it's on the bio page of my passport. What are the possible consequences?

On the issue of my second middle name that was not included in the eDV entry but entered into the DS-260, that name has not been written on the visa even though it's on the bio page of my passport. What are the possible consequences?
masa, you should have ask them instead

Consequences are that it does not go on your green card so it will not be "officially" part of your name in the US. How important is it to you to keep it?

Yep like Susie, only consequence is it will not be listed on any official document issued to you by the U.S. government.